Chapter 4

hello!!! chapter 4 is here and I'm going to make a normal chapter 5 or a confession chapter 5 so which one? also - is for thinking and " is for talking and ' is for reading something
side note: ok so I tried making this last night but got distracted and fell asleep so, sorry. also I tried completing this in the morning and got distracted from youtube and playing cuphead on my nintendo
______________________

Banban's POV:

I'm going around checking the classrooms trying to forget what just happened earlier I check banbaleena's classroom to make sure everything's going fine I check the clock on the wall in the class and see it's my break I walk out and I hear a certain someone call my name running up to me, jumbo josh, I turn to face him and I smile and ask "hello josh, what can I help you with?" "oh uhh I was maybe wondering if maybe we can hang out" he said which made me surprised since he doesn't ask anyone to hang out I replie with a sure and we start walking (there going to the room where the baby opila birds are at but except it's empty) we walk inside the room where the opila chicks would be at but there not here I ask where all the chick's are at and he replied "the chick's are in there bed" (you know the nest like bed) we walk to a tree and sit down, and chatted for awhile, ( sorry if the words in the story look bold for some reason that just happened) I then noticed that josh brought a book, he see's me looking at something and looks where I'm looking at and see's the book he asks if I want to see it, and I excitedly said yes, he showed me the book and read the title 'The girl who looked beyond the stars'(which is a book that I have and is my favorite) "that sounds cool" I say I then ask if he can read it and he replied with a sure and started reading it.

a few minutes later

Jumbo Josh's POV:

I was on chapter 5 of the story, until I felt something on my shoulder I look down at my shoulder to see banban sleeping, I blush as I smile and lay my head on his and mumble "Why are you so cute"
and soon after I fell asleep.

15 minutes later

Banbaleena's POV:

-ughh where is he, his break ended like ten fucking minutes ago- I check everywhere for him but his nowhere
"banbaleena what are you doing?" I hear someone say, I look to see nabnab standing (I guess on all fours) there confused I tell him that I can't find banban "maybe he's with josh" he replied and I sprinted towards there rooms to check "Hey, wait up" I hear nabnabs faint voice say but I didn't slow down. I get to banbans room first and check but no one's here next i check josh's room and no one's here either "phew finally caught up to you" nabnab said out of breath from running (or i guess crawling?)-hmm maybe there in the room the baby opila chicks are in!- I thought and sprinted again "why" nabnab said very tired.
I check inside the room and find them asleep TOGETHER I try not to scream from the cuteness, I then magically take out a camera and take a picture "HEY, can you stop ru-"  hear and crouch down quickly and I cut him off by covering his mouth with my hands, death staring at him but I then smile and take one of my hands off and point he looks and looks like he's shocked I also look and hear nabnab chuckle I then get up from crouching down and quietly but quickly walk out and nabnab does the same I then close the door when nabnab leaves the room and quietly start laughing while looking at the picture.
___________________

hello guys sorry it took awhile for me to publish this but it's here
and I thought of what to call you guys *intensely inhales* baby Chipmunks
hope you like the name bye-bye:)