𝟏𝟒 || 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞

ENZO HERNANDEZ

I hear Delles very loud heals clamp up the stairs and she opens my bedroom door. Leo looks at her annoyed "What do you want?"

"Mom says we all have to go dress and suit shopping." I go to say something but she beats me to it "I know, I hate this too but she practically had me at gun point." Delle crosses her arms obviously not happy about this.

I let out a deep sigh, My least favourite thing to do. Shopping with Delle.

"Well we better hurry up then." Leo said in a tone you could tell he just wanted this to be over with, We're on the same page with this.

**

We arrive at the shop and Delle had a frown the whole way here, Until she sees all the dresses. We decided to bring security with us, Well Sage and Ace made us since Delle isn't hiding herself anymore like wearing glasses, Beanies, Big jumpers so people wouldn't see her.

Delle grabs a light pink dress "Should i wear this?"

"No it's kind of ugly." Leo admits instantly.

Delles mouth drops and she goes puts the dress back. She grabs a red dress "I love this dress but this dress isn't really something you'd wear to a wedding.." She throws the dress over my shoulder when she decides to buy it anyways.

"I'm not carrying dresses for you Delle." I say annoyed with her.

"Well you are see, The red one is over shoulder right now." She then throws another one over my shoulder "And another." She grins and goes back to looking at dresses.

"I can't believe her." Leo scoffs.

"Your not carrying her dress are you?" I turn to him he hears my defeated tone.

The corner of his lips start turning up "Still shopping with Delle is a nightmare." He whispers to me.

"You both have to match with me okay?" Delle said as her eyes scanned through the dresses on the rack.

"What? I'm not matching with you." I say surprised, I am not going to a wedding matching with Delle Rosso.

"I'm not matching with you either." Leo joins in teaming with me.

"I'm just going to wear a black suit." I grab the black suit and Leo grabs the same one.

"Don't be ridiculous, As much as i hate you both, Mom said we have to match for the cute photos." Delle rolls her eyes and looks back at me "So don't be so stubborn okay?" She spoke in a soft tone.

She grabs a dark blue dress and walks into the changing room "Hey, Enzo can you zip this up for me?" She shouts.

I walk in and zip up her tight dark blue dress, It showed off her waist and curves. "How is it?" She turns around to me showing it off.

I cough "It's alright."

A smile grows on her face "Okay then this must be the best dress ever, First one you haven't hated on." She looked at herself in the mirror then turned back to me "Unzip it now."