- Babysitters of the year -

requested by nightwingz6 (for some reason i cant tag)

little/regressor - kyoko

caregiver - celestia

babysitters - hina and sakura !!

(also i call aoi hina the entire chapter so don't mind that)

--

Uh oh. Celeste had gotten herself into a real pickle.

Tonight, she had been scheduled to have a 'game night' with some of her peers, which she had in like 15 minutes. But the problem here was, Kyoko had slipped. Into a toddlers headspace, to be exact. (Kyoko's in her room sleeping right now out of boredom)

So being in a rush, Celestia pulled her phone out and decided to call the most qualified (?) babysitters she thought of. 

Hina and Sakura.

Sure, Celeste hadn't told them about Kyoko's regression but surely they could handle taking care of her.. right?

╰┈➤ - ੈ. ✩‧₊˚

Luckily, Hina (Celestia called Hina) answered the phone call instantly. 

"Hello?" the swimmer was heard saying

"Yes hello Aoi, I'm just wondering if you and Sakura are free tonight?"

"Oh yes we both are, why do you ask?"

"Well.. so sum it up short, kyokosanageregressorshes5rightnowandineedyouandsakuratotake careofhertonightsinceIwontbehomeuntiltomorrowmorningalsodoNOTletanyoneelseseeheryouhearme???."

"OHH, yeah I have a vivid understanding of regression and I'm sure Sakura wouldn't mind taking care of her as well! We both promise we won't make anybody else see her! I'll see you in a minute!"

"Wait wha-"

a ring on the doorbell was heard.

╰┈➤ - ੈ. ✩‧₊˚

"I just want to thank you so much for this you two, Kyoko's in her room asleep, thank you!" and so the gambler ran out of the house, into her car, then driving away like a boss. 

Hina looked at Sakura and the other just shrugged, and so they walked inside the house.

Sakura sighed, "Okay, let's get Kyoko fi-" 
"KYOKOO!!! YOUR BABYSITTERS ARE HEREEE!!!!!" Hina suddenly screamed, earning a face palm from the other. 

and in no time, the little was seen trotting to the two other ultimates, an obvious grin on her face. "Hi hiii!!!" the detective greeted, dancing on the spot. 

Hina blinked, as did Sakura. The two just looked at eachother in shock. They had never thought that the quiet Kyoko would be THIS hyperactive as a little! Neverless, they had to act professional. 

After gulping down a gigantic lump in her throat, Hina started the conversation, "So... would you like to go anywhere?" 

The purple eyed girl thought for a minute, then suddenly, stormed out of the door into a nearby night market! "This is what happens when you leave the door open..." Sakura muttered to the other, as they both followed the little outside, gosh this was distressing..

╰┈➤ - ੈ. ✩‧₊˚

"LA LA LA LA LAAA!!!" Kyoko screamed across the market, earning shocked stares from nearby people and their familes. Night markets were so much fun! Especially when you're with people you lo-

oh. thats right.

kyoko had ran off and now, she was all alone.

nobody, not even hina or sakura

the only thing the 5 year old could do was wail in the middle of the busy area, not hearing the nearby cries of her name.

--

IM SORRY I'M GONNA HAVE TO LEAVE THIS WITH A PT 2 SINCE I DIDNT WANT TO BE TOO OVER THE DUE DATE- sorry about how im 1 day late :,) the next part will be made in about... 3 days? not sure since school just opened up 4 me again, ty for reading !! <3 love you all