Chapter 3: Results and extra talent?

Author's POV

The participants are currently waiting for the results anxiously. Except for some people, who are just calm and resting on the benches.

Though that is the case for a certain brown hair seems to not notice that some people are eyeing him right now. 

He's just sitting on the ground with his legs criss-cross, making everyone see his white looking, milky and oh so perfect thighs.

He took out his sketch book from his bag that he secretly brought with him, seemingly to have the urge to get rid of his boredom, looking for something to draw.

Something caught his eyes, two birds in a nest up on a blossom tree. Deciding that he should draw this moment to remember, he turn his gaze to his sketch book in his hands and started to draw.

(Remember the first episode of IEGo? I don't so just imagine that when they first enrolled, there are blossom trees)

Noticing that he is busy with something everyone stared at him, wondering what he is doing. Some people manage to see what he is busy with, they immediately scooted closer to him, wanting to know what he is drawing.

Sensing presence near him, he turn his head to the side, seeing everyone stare at him. He looks flustered, wanting to hide his expression thus he made his face as expressionless as possible.

Seeing that, everyone backed off and pretended to be busy with something else.

"Everyone, gathere around. We will now be announcing the results" Kudou suddenly appeared, saying this.

That made everyone snap their heads to him in acknowledgement. They gathered around him, making a circle.

"The participants that have passed are..." He paused for a dramatic attempt, making everyone sweatdrop.

'Ok, is this the soccer club or the drama club? ' was what tenma thought, ' I'm calling him dramatic coach from now on'.

" Are-
Matsukaze Tenma
Tsurugi Kyousuke
Kariya Masaki
Kageyama Hikaru and
Shinsuke Nishizono " he announced after his dramatic paused, getting everyone's reaction except for tenma and tsurugi ( they just chill, ok).

Though tsurugi expression scream *idk*, tenma's reaction was what peaked the coach's interest.

It was as if he knew that this would happen. He immediately questioned Matsukaze.

"Matsukaze-san, you seem to have already expected this, based of on your expression right now. Can you explain to me Why?

Tenma replied with a straight and monotone voice " Adversary will reveal those who are true and sincere at heart. If they can't handle such simple difficulty then they can't handle the pain in the nearby future."

Kudou is shocked, though he hid it. Regaining his posture, he answered back with" A fine answer"

He turned his gaze back to the others " To those who passed, go to the clubhouse later in the afternoon. That is all, you're dismissed"

Later that afternoon

"Excuse me, tenma right?" Shinsuke came to him. Asking for something.

"Umm... yes. What do you need?"Tenma answered with confusion evident in his face, turning to shinsuke and tilted his head.

' Agh! He's too cute/ Adorable like a puppy!'
Arrows strike through their hearts including the simps and non-simps.

Shinsuke felt a lump in his throat, having a hard time to speak and ended up stuttering his reply " W-well we wan-want to know i-if you wi-will a-accompany us to the cl-clubhouse. Of course i-if you don't m-mind"
He shied away, embarrassed by his weird reply.

'I guess its alright ' Thinking about it, he agreed.

" Sure, glad to accompany you and meet our fellow teammates" he said to shinsuke.

" LET'S GO THEN!" Shouting his reply, he raced outside to the clubhouse. Leaving the others in his dusk.

"Well, let's go" tsurugi Inquired, already outside the classroom.

"Ok/Coming!/mhm/wait up!" the four (tenma, Kariya, hikaru and aoi) replied at the same time.

'Lets see if these members is really as amazing as the rumors said, shall we Arion?' Tenma thought, striking a conversation with his counterpart.

(Indeed, we shall see if they are worth our time~)

'This will be interesting' tenma giggled at the thought, taking the attention from the others.

'Cute, but why did he giggle all of a sudden"
They thought, wondering the reasons and suddenly have some ... weird imaginations.

Tenma didn't notice, too engraved on his thoughts and conversation with Arion.

Watch out raimon, matsukaze tenma is a student making a run for your fame and money.

To be continued

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Ugh! Exams are soooo annoying 😒

Yup, I am currently busy with school stuff
(Recognition, graduation and entrance exams)

And yes the entrance exams are future grade 8 students. I know im not supposed to tell my age but idc.

My age is ...drum roll pls!.

*drum roll then stop*

Is..... 13 years old. Yes, a 13 years old is writing this story.  Even though some of you guys already know that, *cough* apology chapter *cough.*

I won't be able to post on this as much even though its almost summer break and it's bc of my phone being destroyed. I'm pretty sure I type this in my author's note but I know some of you won't even look at it and I understand .

This is less words than the last chapter, so...sorry 😅😭 but I don't have anymore ideas! Comment your ideas for the next chapter and the title will be "Chapter 4: The meeting and more simps"

So, yes.... good luck to me during my exams.

Peace out✌ - Sula