01

☼

I'VE BEEN LIVING in New Orleans for the past couple of months and not gonna it's really quiet now than it used to be. I used to live in New Orleans with my family but when the tragic 'accident' that killed my family I left this place.

Didn't want to live in a place that reminds me every day of what had happened but now I'm back and it's not like it used to be. Anyways right now I'm working at the Rousseau's bar with my friend Cami who told her boss if I can get a job here so here I am serving drinks to horny men who can't keep their hands to themselves.

I would love to quit this job but I need the money to pay my bills. I'm not rich and if I was I wouldn't be working but here I am every afternoon.

I never wanted to come back to New Orleans but something in me felt drawn to come back I don't know what it was, but another part of me was because I want to know the truth behind the 'accident' the news hid the actual information from us, from me.

I know whatever happened that night wasn't just an accident. It was something more and I want to know the truth about that, so I came back here and made my research and nothing connects it's like they wanted it to be hidden so I couldn't find it, and damn they did hide it well.

I told my friend Cami to help me out because she has a lot of stuff and information hidden and I went over to look for them but nothing appears. Something in me is trying It remembers what happened but nothing it's like it's been erased.

And I don't know anything at all about it. It's the only thing I'm trying to remember but I can't.

"Dani, are you alright?" I heard Cami's voice making me snap my head towards her.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine. Why do you say that?" I asked her.

"Because you've been standing there for the past five minutes," Camille said to me making me look around noticing that she was right I'd been standing behind the bar for way too long that I didn't realize I had the client who asked for something strong right a front of me.

"I'm sorry for that," I said to him handing the drink to him,

"Are you alright?" He asked me in his deep voice making me nod.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said with a smile.

"So what brings you to the big easy?" I asked him trying to make a normal conversation after what happened.