Ch 9 : Ash's Death

★Ash's POV★

Dani is acting weird again. I was called into his office. It was my first time seeing an office this big. Much larger than my boss's office. His boss asked why he hadn't gone to work for days. I told him that he was a bit stressed and mental breakdowns. His boss only nodded as a sign of understanding.

After I met his boss, I went straight home. It was my day off anyway. I went to his room and cleaned it. I cleaned the whole apartment which took me hours. Then, I took my novel and started reading it. As I was reading, I heard the door creaking. I went to see who was it and I soon regret my desicion. It was Dani, but he looked drunk.

He pulled me to his room and pushed to his bed. He handcuffed me to the head of bed and started laying down on me. I was about to cry, but somehow I managed to handle my tears. He roughly kiss my neck. It felt like he was giving me hickeys. He finally stopped and looked at me. Then, he kissed my lips and roughly play with my tongue. I tried to resist it, but it failed.

I ended up getting choked by him because he was mad. I soon realized I've been in the gate of Heaven. I looked down and saw me... I was dead. I cried until an angel helped me get up. Soon, I knew that his name was Austin. He said he died when he was 13. Actually, we will be in our age forever except if they died by old age, they will in their young age such as 32, 24 and 19. He looked at my face and saw some scars. I already knew who made that scars.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
In this book, Heaven have their own rules. This is before angels fell to hell, angels can fall in love with fallen angels and missing angels.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////