1. || Beginning of Apocalypse ||

Hello, readers! Before you dive into this story, there are a few things you should know.

As mentioned in the description, this is my very first original book, and it's a fictional story inspired by a nightmare I had.

To craft it into a story, I've made some adjustments and collaborated with a partner to add some exciting twists.

Additionally, I want to mention that it includes some thrilling moments, gore, and occasional use of strong/cussing language.

If you're uncomfortable with any of that or not accustomed to it, I completely understand, and I'm sorry for any inconvenience ^^"

You can choose to stop here or continue reading according to your preferences. It's entirely up to you.

Also, The updates could be really slow, because ya know, everyone got a life, Some got tough one. ( ̄ω ̄;)
Anyways, I hope you enjoy this story.

~Author

* * * * *

  NARRATOR

It was a typical bustling day, with everyone engrossed in their own affairs. The sky was clear, bathed in the radiant glow of the sun, and the birds soared gracefully through the slightly breezy air.

The weather was all good, and the atmosphere of tranquility pervaded, except for the persistently crowded streets and the clamor of urban life. Despite the aggravating surroundings, people remained focused on their tasks, oblivious to the shifting of infuriation in the air.

Meanwhile, an international science exhibition had been diligently organized by a collaboration of esteemed individuals and organizations, including scientists, professors, archaeologists, authors, and NGOs, etc.

Numerous students representing a variety of universities and colleges were actively engaged in the event. Respected archaeologists from abroad generously shared their expertise and experiences with the students. The venue was radiant with activity as a wide range of display filled the space, while students wandered throughout the building, enjoying their experience.

A group of university students began a tour of the third floor, which hosted the archaeological exhibition and various marketing displays. Additionally, some eye-catching and adorable mini gift shops extended a warm welcome to the visitors.

"Alright, everyone, make sure you have your belongings and stay together closely. This area is becoming quite crowded, and we wouldn't want anyone to left behind. Is that understood?" the Archaeology teacher instructed his students.

"Yes, sir!" came the students' simultaneous response. 

He nodded before taking the lead. "Alright, let's keep moving, everyone." he said in a friendly and paternal manner, which makes him one of the favorite teachers, but when it's needed, he can be strict as well. He's also pretty encouraging unlike other teachers.

As the group moved ahead, guided by their teacher and a knowledgeable guide, conversations and gossip between the students began to buzz. Some students pulled out their smartphones for selfies and pictures, while others wandered around, ensuring they remained within a safe distance from the main group so they wouldn't lose sight of them.

"Robyn . . . Robyn? . . . Oi! Snap out of it, Robyn!"

The said girl snapped out of her train of thoughts before her chocolate brown eyes met with her bestie.