HEARTBURN

ADAM

we were interrupted with a goofy voice of sarmad bhai . "Adam, are you going to spend the whole day looking at Neha ?"  He teased me .    Everyone's attention turned to me and Neha  and i gave her a side glance.  "Oh, come on sarmad bhai it wasn't just me  I think Neha can be blamed too" i stepped aside from Neha and stood besides sarmad bhai  . Neha's expression turned into something so cute.  IS SHE SHY?? i have never seen her like this before  "let's go and cut the cake" said Neha like she wants to cut the topic.

Everybody stood by the table as we all were excited to cut the cake . The celebration was going on until the tsunami came.  "Sarim you?" Qutub sir said as he looked at the burj  Khalifa personified sarim . "I am here for Neha" anger burst into me when I heard him saying neha's name . What the hell is he even doing here ? Before I could say anything milli stopped me with the force on my palm with her hands. "I want to talk to you, Neha" sarim said looking in neha's eyes as if he's about to cry . I jerked off milli's hand when I couldn't tolerate him  saying her name anymore .  Before I could say something Neha made her way in front of sarim and she calmly said "yes, sir I am all ears"
"Neha can we talk somewhere outside" I could break the jaw of this jerk for asking her out . But I was angrier on neha for not letting me talk . I could've handled the situation better. But she stopped me. "This is celebration time in our home. I'll message you whenever I'll be free from here" she smiled at sarim. Making my heart cry.  And it Seems like qutub sir was happy with her daughter for not talking with sarim in a bad tone. I am  jealous of him for qutub sir more than Neha. Neha looked at me and i turned my face to milli ignoring her gaze. She deserves it. After knowing that how much I don't like him. She still did it "hey, sarim why don't you join us? We all will be really happy. Right Adam?"qutub sir asked sarim as he was waiting for my approval to let him stay. Well I think Neha will be happier if he stay . "Ya ya why not" i said looking at Neha. Sarim nodded happily. The bastard will never leave me alone. Seems like he wants to test my patience.

In the whole party Neha tried to find a way to talk to me. But I kept on ignoring her. Not because I was angry with her but because I was upset. And this wasn't the right time to make things clear. Not before I finally get to know what that "surma" wants. I was talking to maha about how Neha reacted when sarim came and she was listening to me understandingly.  Until Neha came. "I'll be here in a moment-" Neha held my hand stopping  me from going. And she looked at maha. Maha nodded knowingly as she left from there. "What's wrong Adam?! Why are you behaving like you don't know me" I removed my wrist from her grip. "Behaving like what? Everything is so good. look maha bhabhi , sarmad bhai, qutub sir, ulfat aunty , ammi baba everyone's so happy" i smiled "and sorry you and sarim too" i taunted.  she sighed frustedily "ohh, so thats the problem, sarim" i shook my head "no no no problem is not him problem is you, why'd you let him stay Neha? You are aware of what he did last time? You still?" I said showing her  how sad I am with her action. She held both my hands. And my gaze landed to our collided hands. "I know you didn't like it Adam, but he is our teacher as well. And i don't want any problem in my studies. I don't wanna take that risk " she gave my hands a reassuring squeeze. seriously? she was thinking about her  studies that time? Instead of us? Instead of my heartburn? "Yeah yeah you're right. " I said. She smiled at me I nodded my head  a few times "you know what? You should not take risks" i jerked off her hands and without looking back I left from there. Angrily.

Hey readers! We couldn't get such sweet and spicy scenes of nehad. Neha and Adam. So I want to make it like that. I'll keep updating parts soon. Please leave a feedback. So I can know if you all feel there's something that the story is lacking!