𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘

Eraserhead stared down at the 14 year old villain with his quirk active and made sure his capture weapon had securely wrapped around the kid

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Eraserhead stared down at the 14 year old villain with his quirk active and made sure his capture weapon had securely wrapped around the kid.

The villain looked fragile and weak. He had the most softest expression Aizawa had ever seen in any boy his age. Hell, even his problem child Midoriya couldn't smile so warmly like how the villain was smiling up at him this moment.

"You have an amazing quirk Eraserhead. Not to tell, your eyes looks stunning when your quirk is active." The boy complimented the underground hero.

"You yourself have a pair of beautiful eyes." Aizawa robotically returned the 'compliment'.

The villain softly chuckled. "I think they are indeed beautiful. However, these beautiful eyes of mine were called abnormal and weird by this world."

For a moment, Aizawa saw hatred and pain flashing through the violet eyes of the boy.

"Are you done with your small talk, Eraser?" Tsukauchi, a detective came towards the duo with Nezu, the principal of the prestigious highschool UA, after making sure the rest of the LOV were sent to Tartarus securely.

Aizawa turned to his friend and nodded.

"Is it because I'm underage that you didn't send me away to the prison with my comrades?" The boy asked the three as to why was he the only one left.

Nezu looked at the boy and smiled. "That too. The main reason is that UA is starting a rehabilitation program where we give people like you a chance to change. So what do you say? Would you come with me and Eraserhead to UA, Fyodor Dostoevsky?"

The villain's expression didn't change as he kept the soft smile on his face. "Considering my crime track record, being offered another chance in life is a rather rare occurrence. I accept your proposal, Mr. Nezu."

"A good decision, kid." Aizawa hoisted him up by pulling the capture weapon, roughly getting Fyodor to stand on his feet.

Fyodor had a pained expression. "Don't be so rough please. My body is weak."

Aizawa sighed before pulling Fyodor along with him. "Whatever."

"The surprise attack was a success. I didn't think we would have been able to catch AFO and LOV without your help, Nezu." Tsukauchi said watching Aizawa and Fyodor getting into a police car after wearing a quirk-cancelling bracelet. "I can't believe such a young boy turned out to be a notorious villain."

"That kid was lying when he said he'd co-operate with us, right?" Nezu asked seriously.

"Well...yes. but I don't think you don't need my quirk to know that." Tsukauchi said.

"A Russian child sold off to AFO at the age of 8... Maybe... just maybe... we might be able to change the kid for the better." Nezu hummed as he walked towards his personal car, where his driver was waiting for him.

∆∆∆

It was a bit hard to convince the Hero Commission to let the Russian child villain have the second chance, but Nezu always had his ways to get things done.

A little threat to reveal their villainous attitude to the public was enough to shut them up.

Always strike the pride and ego will surrender to save itself. It was a common business tactic after all. Or is it because the ego is too selfish?

Aizawa and Fyodor stood in front of the principal's office, the principal grinning in excitement at them.

"Finally...they agreed." Nezu informed Aizawa.

Aizawa sighed in relief.

"So Fyodor will be under your care." Nezu smirked.

Aizawa choked on his sigh of relief with wide awake eyes, staring back and forth between Nezu and Fyodor.

∆∆∆

Apparently, taking Fyodor to his class to introduce was a big mistake. His problem children weren't over the bruises and cuts they recieved in their previous - final battle with the LOV.

Aizawa sighed tiredly as Class 1-A activated their quirks and pointed their fingers at Fyodor. Only a few students sat in their seats obediently as they should.

Aizawa didn't know at this point if Fyodor was smiling angelically at his class to rile them up or not.

Either way, other classes are getting disturbed!

"SILENCE!" Aizawa roared with his quirk active and his hair standing straight up, waiting three seconds for them to calm down.

"His name is Fyodor Dostoevsky. Of course he won't be attending regular classes with you as I'm alone supposed to teach him, but he'll be joining you guys in hero training. I really hope you won't cause any trouble for each other and get along for the sake of everyone."

With that, Aizawa dragged Fyodor out with him, nodding to Present mic waiting to enter the class on his way out.

"This is going to be so tiring..." Aizawa groaned as he and Fyodor made their way to the rehabilitation centre right in between the highschool and the dorms.

To be continued...