6

"You have to get used to it quickly before you can conceive a child. Do you understand?" Shen Xiasheng brushed away the broken hair on Liu Xier's face, and gently rubbed the soft skin around her lips with his thumb.
    Liu Xi'er's skin is soft and smooth, and upon closer inspection, there are fine fluffs on her blushing cheeks, like a ripe peach, charming and charming.
    "Yes, my husband, Xi'er will not waste my precious seed, I will cherish every bit." Liu Xi'er replied in a low voice, and at the same time, the opening of the acupuncture point that was originally stretched wide was shrinking. Return to the original delicate appearance, and lock the essence in the cavity firmly.
    Shen Xiasheng looked at the pussy that was swollen red and swollen by his own flesh column, and couldn't help but marvel at the magic of her pussy.
    Liu Xi'er's secluded hole is tight and tender, and it is usually closed, but as long as Shen Xiasheng has a well-opened hole inside and out, it can completely swallow the thick flesh column several times its own. What's even more amazing is that even if it is filled with a meat column that is as wide as her three fingers, and it is hard to fuck back and forth, as long as the meat column is pulled away from it, the small hole can be quickly closed.
    Shen Xiasheng watched Liu Xier's small hole from being propped up to the size of a woman's wrist by a fleshy pillar, and then tightened and closed a little bit, until there was only a small hole the size of a soybean, and he felt miraculous every time.
    In the end, the small hole was not completely closed after a few times of constriction, Shen Xiasheng urged: "There is still a little left, and the next round can be performed when it is fastened."
    Even though it is late spring, the night is still a bit cold. The opening of the acupuncture point could not be completely closed, and the inside of the acupuncture point was dripping wet. After a long time, the flesh wall in the acupuncture point felt a bit cold.
    "Sister, you... give me your hand." Liu Xi'er hugged her legs and said shyly, "I can't move my hands." "I
    really can't help you. Forget it, I still have to do it again." Shen Xia Sheng reached between Liu Xi'er's legs with his left hand, pinched her reddened clitoris and kneaded it carefully, held her soft breast with his right hand and kneaded it wantonly, and then lowered his head to suck the top of the tender breast The tip of the hole, which was also congested, flushed and hard, sucked and nibbled.
    Shen Xiasheng has been farming since he was a child and joined the army when he was young. His hands are covered with thick calluses. How delicate and sensitive are the secret flower cores and tender stamens between the female legs! Being pinched and sucked like this, the pleasure spreads rapidly like countless ants from the touched part.
    "Hmm... ah... so itchy..." Liu Xi'er squinted her eyes and shook her head in a daze on the bed, moaning sweetly and softly as if she was resisting or pandering. She felt itchy all over her body, and only Shen Xiasheng could relieve the itching.
    Shen Xiasheng sucked on her nipples for a while before going to see her acupoints. With the flower core and nipple being played with at the same time, Liu Xi'er finally closed the entrance of the small hole.
    "The legs can be put down." Shen Xiasheng patted her legs and confessed: "The acupoints still need to be clamped, don't ruin my hard work all night." It is not easy to hold the legs to keep the lower body upright, and was allowed to put down the
    legs Then Liu Xi'er sighed softly: "It is said that one drop of essence and ten drops of blood should not be ruined." "
    You can think so." Shen Xiasheng touched Liu Xi'er's forehead and ears, Lying on her side, he gently kissed her smooth forehead and flushed cheeks. Thoughtfully said: "I know you are tired, let's do it again tonight and rest."
    In order to save money on lamp oil, they always go back to the room after dark, but it is often late at night when they finish. After a long time, Liu Xi'er was very tired.
    "I'm afraid it's going to be midnight after finishing this work, Mr. Xiang, and I really don't have a few hours to sleep, why don't you save the above and come in directly." Liu Xi'er said.
    Just now Shen Xiasheng just played with Liu Xi'er's tits and flower core a little bit, and the fleshy stem quickly recovered into a towering pillar, and it was no problem to directly enter the small hole.
    "That can't be done." Shen Xiasheng vetoed it, and while kissing her facial features, one hand covered the tender breast on the other side that he couldn't take care of just now, and the other hand wrapped around Liu Xi'er's waist and gently rubbed around the tailbone : "A woman is like a piece of land, how can it be planted well without loosening the soil?"
    When Shen Xiasheng was in the army, there was a senior who was only a few years older than him, but he had several children. His colleagues were very envious of his many sons, so they asked him for tips, that's what the man said at the time.
    said the man. A woman is like a piece of land. Before planting the land, the soil should be well loosened, and then planted after loosening. As long as the soil is loosened carefully and the land is plowed diligently, isn't a good harvest a natural thing?
    Then someone asked that it is troublesome to loosen the soil every time, so why not just plow and sow?
    The senior with many children vetoed it seriously, emphasizing that every step is indispensable, and that the ground should be plowed carefully and loosely before plowing.
    Although Shen Xiasheng was young at the time, he had been planting fields with his father and brother for several years. He felt that what the senior said was very reasonable. Farming should do a good job in every link, because God will not let lazy people have a good harvest.
    --