My twin Brother

Every one was yelling, screaming, and glaring at each other. You know, the usual! My brother would usually be yelling, screaming, and glaring at everyone like a total fool too. Not today... I was ,for one, concerned. No. I was not concerned that Apollo had become wiser than me(Cause that's totally impossible!). The reason I was concerned was because one, he look pale and weak. Two, he was squirming in his throne and looked incredibly uncomfortable. Three, his glow was fainter than usual and his bright smile was gone. Hermes must have saw that too. He asked him "Apollo, you alright?" "Yeah. I just-" His face turned PURE white and gasped like he couldn't breathe. He started clawing the air. Then, he started to throw up." Apollo! " I yelled alarmed. I got up and rushed over to him. That got the other gods' attention. The surprised gods rushed over too. "Apollo, are you okay?" "I.... don't .... feel.... good....." Then he continued throwing up.           "I put my hand on Apollo's head to check his temperature but yelped in surprised to find out he was literally burning.  "Apollo! Your burning! Let's get you to a bed! or..or.. um... can you walk? "   "No... can't ...even.... stand.... Need... help..............." Apollo groaned, closing his eyes. 10 minutes later we were able to calm down. Then Apollo opened his eyes and looked around in a daze. "Who...Who are you?" He squeaked to Ares. "Come one! stop playing tricks" But I knew this wasn't a trick. He only seemed to recognize me...