First mission

"I was a good person, before it all went down. I was good my entire life."

Skipping backstory shiz

"You do everything right in life, play by all the rules. And still get sent down here with all the Hitler's and Epstein's of the world. After one measly massacre propelled by blind rage. So that's why I'm here, to get my revenge."

We're in Blitz's office cuz he's talkin with a client.

Blitz: "I mean- was she hotter?"

The client clearly took offense to that

Blitz: "I'm just saying, I had a hard time understanding the unprompted melodrama you just spat at me, tits."

She seethes in anger

Blitz: "Anyway. I don't think you quite understand how we're operating down here. Seez we take revenge out on the living, and it sounds like the core cast of your sitcom of a death frankly, are all probably down here in hell with you. Boop!"

He boops her nose

Mayberry: "Not all of them. That whore survived. Now they all call her a hErO."

Flashback if everyone calling her a hero:

Mayberry: "SHE IS NOT A HERO!"

Blitz: "Mhm! Yeah, ok my thoughts exactly!"

He rapidly presses a button under his desk out of fear. One the sends out a message into the lobby on a list of things such as: "More coffee", "Soiled my pants", "Horny client", "Deranged client", "Client giving birth", "Ghost", and "Stolas". The one labelled "Deranged Client" is blinking but nobody notices. Now, we see Moxxie, Millie, Y/N and Loona in the lobby. Moxxie is aiming a crossbow at a picture that Loona is holding up.

Millie: "Moxxie, stop shakin. You're gonna shoot our only hellhound."

Loona: "Wow. I feel sooo loved here."

Millie: "Just take a deep breath, and let it out."

Moxxie: "But- it's a family! Under what circumstances would we ever need to kill a human family?"

Y/N: "If that's what the client wants."

Moxxie: "Maybe like a shitty Dad. Or a mob family. That's understandable."

EPIC FORESHADOWING. Also, was he trying to immitate Crimson's voice there?

Moxxie: "But to iradicate an entire innocent- seemingly in this instance -upper middle class family bloodline!?"

Loona: "Hey! You didn't know they're innocent. This kid probably sets dogs on fire, maybe this girl gets off to bullying Australian kids online, and this guy... this guy definitely watches."

Millie: "Exactly! Human's are full of secret nasties, it's why so many of them end up here."

Y/N: "The fucks that supposed to mean?"

Millie: "I didn't mean it directly towards you. And guilty and innocent aren't our business, Mox. Killin who we're paid to is our business. Choose a target."

She kisses him in the cheek and he calms down.

Moxxie: "I just think it's a bit excessive, and we could be a bit more selective is all-"

Blitz barges into the room

Blitz: "GUYS, I WANT YOU TO MEET-"

Him kicking the door down caused Moxxie to get scared and accidentally fire the crossbow. The arrow bounces off the walls and floors, it almost hits Millie but it hit the computer in the desk, it goes through the targets, Y/N dodges it and Blitz catches it with ease.