3

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪
THREE
1st person pov

◢  ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ◣

AS SOON AS THE BELL RANG and sir dismissed us, I was up and out of my seat walking to the door. Luckily Gwen had a shift and I didn't have another class today so I could get home straight away. I gave Gwen a wave, not ignoring Andrea thinking it was for her and sprinted down the hallway. Thank god the Dean wasn't monitoring otherwise she'd have my arse for running in the halls.

Midway during the presentations I had just finished mine, which was a piece of cake, when my phone went off. It was a text message from you know who and all it was were two simple words that had me kick my feet in excitement.

𝙼𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 ˘ᵕ˘͈ ❥
Im here.
Read

I bit my lip with a silly grin and sprinted across the school's pavement. I know what you're all gonna say, 'Oh, Sage, why don't you just swing like the literal spider-man you are?' I could but I'd have to put on my suit in the bathroom then cover up again then take it all off just to swing for like two minutes.

I know what you'll say then, why does dad drive me to school? Bonding time my friends.

Father and son.

He's always busy at the police station and with his new promotion coming up, he can't afford to lose more hours so the small drive to school everyday is so worth it.

After five minutes of running, thank god I have this endurance, I quickly input the code to the complex and rushed to the elevator. Hitting the five, I kept pressing it hoping that it'll be nice today and not break down.

The door opened and I slid through to run down the corridor eventually reaching our apartment. Mum wouldn't be home as she would've left already for work so I unlocked the door with the spare key and chucked my bag to the side.

I locked the door again and skipped along the hallway to my bedroom which was near the end. I came to a stop and gently twisted the handle to push it open and peek inside, pieces of my hair coming out of my hair tie.

The room was empty. Exactly how I left it.

Bed un made with a missing lamp and alarm, clothes on the floor alongside study papers from exams. I slowly crept in and looked around trying to find—

My senses tingled and the feeling of someone behind me became apparent. Arms suddenly wrapped around my waist making a smile overlap my features and I turned my head with glee.

"Hobie!"

The teen laughed and hugged me closer to his chest and kissed my jaw roughly. "Long time no see?" He greeted me and I closed my eyes before twisting myself and wrapping my arms around his neck.

We were around the same height so it wasn't that difficult.

"I missed you." I pulled his face in for a kiss and felt his hands tighten on my hips.

I missed this. I always miss the feeling of him wrapped around me and his presence constantly around.

Our lips moved in sync, soft pants escaping my mouth as I felt Hobie's hands gently trace the top of my pants. His hand then sneaked its way under my shirt and I flinched at the cold touch before relaxing and pushing my lips harder against his.

After a few seconds Hobie pulled away and I looked up with half lidded eyes and a blush spread across my cheeks.

"You need to calm down." Now moving his hands up and down my sides while I smiled and bit my lip.

"Don't wanna. It's been ages."

"It's been three days, love?" He raised a brow and I pursed my lips before grabbing his hands and dragging him backwards till we reached my bed.

"That's a very long time actually, I think I nearly died from starvation."

"Starvation aye?" He smirked.

I turned him around, his eyes staring at me while I pushed him on his back and flopped on top of him. He chuckled and held my waist while looking down to stare at my face smooshed in his neck.

"And now we're lying down."

"If I can't kiss you then let me cuddle you." I flicked his nose in retaliation and rolled over so I could take off my shoes. Mum would smack me silly if she saw any dirt in the bedsheets.

He leaned on his elbow and watched me with his well known smirk and I kicked the shoes off to fall back down, letting my arms stretch and whack him in the face.

"Oi!" He pushed it off and I laughed, rolling on my stomach. Shoving my face away, he sat up and I followed in suit letting my body lean against his side.

"Everything going okay at HQ?" I asked curiously, interlocking our hands. Hadn't been there in a bit so it wasn't bad to ask.

Hobie shrugged and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "Ol' boss is as stingy as ever but he's been minding his ol business." I laughed and he continued, "Gwendy went to that 1610 dimension, remember that lad I told you about? Yeah, to check on that fella who's gettin more suspicious and probably cause a lotta crap for us." He rocked us sideways then rested his cheek on my shoulder.

"At least she gets to see him. She talks about him a lot." I chuckled and he hummed in agreement.

It was true, the poor girl was desperate to see the boy, Miles I think his name was? But boss man never allowed it because of the certain reason that he wasn't exactly supposed to be spider-man and him knowing stuff would cause him to do stuff that wouldn't be good. I didn't really listen to most of the discussion considering I was more focused on Hobie's hand that was wrapped around my waist.

Probably wasn't that important anyway.

We dealt with problems all the time so a teen accidentally becoming spider-man could be resolved in the simplest way possible. Talk it out and help him understand what's happened and everything would be fine. We just won't let Miguel deal with it because he always solves stuff with violence.

I brought my arms up to wrap them around his neck again and sigh happily. "You're so warm." I whined, "Why are you so warm?"

"Don't ask me. Probably because your bloody city is freezing balls at the moment and I just came." He retaliated and we both turned to look outside, the clouds darkening and wind picking up signalling it could rain or possibly snow.

"Meh. Not my fault." Throwing my leg over his and cuddling into his side. I had a sudden thought and peaked my eyes open to see him looking down on me with adoration.

"Stay for a while?" I pleaded, trying to give my best puppy dog eyes. He stared at me then observed outside before turning back to me and shrugging, kicking off his shoes.

"Wouldn't hurt now would it?" And I grinned at his response.