3

POV STAN

I go down the stairs to go home when I met Kyle's mother, I know that Gerald and my father were very good friends but I have the impression that she doesn't really like me.
When she saw me, she looked at me from top to bottom to make me understand that I wasn't really welcome here.
When I went out I met Kyle's father.

"Oh well, hi Stan, how are you? I learned for your father I'm really sorry but well I think you know your father as I know him, he was always like that even when we were younger"

"It's okay thank you, it doesn't really matter, and I find it even surprising that he got arrested only now"

"me too, for once the South Park police are effective"

"Yes, well I'm going to go home, have a good evening Mr Broflovski"

"Good evening to you too Marsh"

Finally, Kyle's father is nice but as soon as we throw him into a conversation the one becomes endless...
I'm going home on foot, my house is a 2-minute walk away so it's okay
I knock on the door, no one answers, so I decide to go home.

"Hi Mom, I'm back!"

"Hello my dear, so did your day go well?"

"Good and you?"

"It's okay, thank you, it was cool at Kyle's?"

"Yes, it was great!"

"So much the better, go wash yourself and put on your pajamas, we'll eat in 20 minutes, can you call your sister too? She must surely be on the phone with her headphones"

"No problem"

I go up the stairs with my bag, go into my room, take off my shoes, take my pajamas and underpants and go to the bathroom

I'm knocking on the door

"Is there anyone in there?"

"Yes but go if it's you Stan I don't care you're gay anyway so good"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH SHELLY"

"STOP YELLING AT YOURSELF UP THERE"

"SORRY MOM, you're pissing Shelly off, let me know when you're done"

"Ok"

POV KYLE

It's been 20 minutes since Stan left my house, it was really good, I admit that I missed it

"KYLEEE DINER" my mother shouted

"I'M COMING"

I ran down the stairs.

"What are we eating tonight?"

"Pasta with tomato sauce"

I sat in my place, and put my towel on my lap

"So who starts to tell his day"

Says my mother with confidence

She had read in a psychology review that communicating at the table with the family was a good thing to keep the family's ties tied

"Well no one is voluntary ok, well Ike starts then, your father, then Kyle, then me"

"Today I hung out with Firkle, he's the only person in my class I know so no choice"

"You shouldn't hang out with a child like him, it's a bad influence Ike"

"But mom"

"Well, that's enough, to you Gerald"

"Uh today we studied the case of Randy Marsh, to perhaps grant him a narrowing of sentence, because he has been surprisingly calm since he was in prison..."