Chapter 1

Waking up by the sound of the alarm that tells it's exactly 5 o'clock in the morning. Ivy lazily jumps out of bed to open her tab and notebook, checking and adjusting Cillian Murphy's schedules while drinking the water that is prepared before.

       Glancing at the clock, showing that it is now 5.14, she hurriedly took a shower and wear the clothes that she prepares before showering. She's wearing a black turtleneck that is tucked under her wide-cut beige pants, also wearing white socks to shield off the cold wind and followed by black loafers, top it off with a white blazer. After that, she brushes her bronze hair and putting a lil bit of makeup. "That should do it!" she says. Then grabbing her wallet along with the tab, charger, power bank, notebook, and pen into her bag. Checking her looks last time in the mirror, then taking her phone from the desk.

       After that, she immediately went to a nearby cafe. Right when she opens the door, the bell rings right away. "Morning, I would like to order 1 black coffee, 1 cappuccino, and 2 sandwiches please". "It'll be 9.46 dollars", gave her the money, then waited at the chair near the counter. After a few minutes, she heard her order, walking up to the counter to pick up the food and drinks, she then quickly checks her watch, showing that it's 6.42, she quickly start walking to the set so as to not get late. It is a 10 minutes walk, so by the time she arrives, it's almost 7 o o'clock.

       Arriving at the set, she catch her breath for a second then knocking Cillian's door. "Good morning Cillian, may I come in?", after a few seconds she heard a yell "Sure, come in Ivy!". Opening the door, she immediately put down his black coffee and sandwich, "Here is your breakfast", "Thanks Ivy!" he says while grabbing his coffee then continued by him eating his sandwich. She nod while drinking her cappuccino, but quickly squinted her eyes because of the sudden headache. She loses her balance a little bit and holds herself by the wall without knowing. He realizes something is wrong with her so he asks, "Are you okay Ivy?", "Huh? Oh yea... I'm okay..", he suspiciously gives a nod.

       Then there's a knocking on the door followed by staff telling them that it is time to filming, she quickly finishes her drink then follows the staff with Cillian behind her. He goes to the set with a few staff approaching him to touch up a bit of makeup as he did his makeup in his room, followed by them adjusting his outfit while Ivy briefs him about today's schedule. "That's all for today's schedule Cillian, is there anything else that I can do for you before filming starts?" she asks. "Yes, can you get me another black coffee?", "Sure boss". With that, he left to start the filming while she rush to the cafe before.

       "Hi again, could I get another black coffee please!" Ivy said then continue paying while checking her emails. After waiting for a minute, she takes the coffee and then head back to the set to give it to Cillian. The lunch is already prepared by the staff, so she doesn't need to buy a meal anymore. By this time, she already forgot about her health, she didn't even touch her sandwich as to make sure that he is prepared for the set and all of that. By lunchtime, Ivy briefs the scene with the staffs to match the set and outfit while Cillian is having his lunch.

       When lunchtime is over and the filming continues, she calls the driver to stand by near the set so that Cillian can go to the studio right away. As it is near the time to have that photoshoot session, Ivy decided to approach him to tell him that it's time to head to the studio, but before she get to him, she felt dizzy once again followed by black spots covering her vision, she forces herself to hold on by shaking her head and continue her job.

       After everything is done from today's schedule, Ivy now realized that it is already late at night, so she quickly bid everyone from the studio then heads out to the car with Cillian beside her. She wants nothing more than just to rest in her room. Feeling tired, you bid Cillian and the driver after escorting him back to his room then walk herself back to her apartment. By the time she arrives, she feels the drowsiness engulf her to sleep without consuming anything besides the cappuccino she had this morning.

*Hi everyone, this is my first time making stories and stuff. Feel free to comment anything so I can improve more!