#3

BTS POV-

We all were sitting in the living room with ms cha and dad . She said her kids will be coming in a few minutes

Suddenly we heard the car sound so we knew they came . When we saw them we were shocked to see them . They were none other than the new twins in the uni

Jae/Eunmi/BTS- YOUUU

Dad- you guys know each other ?

Jin- dad they are the new transfers in our uni so we knew them

Ms cha - and kids how do you know them ?

Jaehyun - you see in break Eunmi went and gave her banana milk to one of them .

Ms.cha- wait really she gave her banana milk?( She was surprised ?)

Eunmi- mom ( whining) i accidentally spilled the banana milk of that mr bunny so I gave him mine . And when i went there I saw them all. And even in the class i saw Mr. Bunny most .

Jungkook- yahh i am not a bunny ( cold voice)

Ms cha- Eunmi . You shouldn't call anyone like that . He has a nice name right ?

Eunmi- but momm i don't know his name tho ( she said with a shrug)

Dad- it's okay but princess where is my hug ? He asked as eui ran and hugged him

Dad- ok ok first take a seat . I and your mom will prepare the food while you guys introduce yourself and get to know each other .

They both went away as Jaehyun and Eunmi sat on the couch opposite of us .

We sat in an awkward silence which got cleared by Jin Hyung .

Jin- so Hello myself Kim SeokJin you can call me Jin,21 years . I am the oldest of all *small Smile*

Suga: Myself kim Yoongi but call me
Suga, 21 years, I am the 2nd oldest*straight voice*

J-Hope: I am ur hope u r my hope I m
J-Hope, my real name's kim Hoseok, 20 years ,I am the 3rd oldest*sunshine smile*

RM: Hi myself Kim Namjoon but u can call me RM,20 years , I am the 4th oldest and leader of the group*small smile*

Jimin: Name's kim Jimin,19 years , I am the 5th oldest, don't talk to me*cold voice with death glares*

V: Name is Kim Taehyung or V, 19 years old, I am the 6th oldest stay away from me*cold voice*

Jungkook: Myself Kim Jungkook,18 years . I am
the maknae of the house*small smile*

Jaehyun - myself Min Jaehyun, 18 years . The older twin .* Small smile*

Eunmi- I'm Min Eunmi , 18 years young . The younger twin. * Cute smile *

Rm- may I ask what's with that young?

Eunmi- oh it's because i am not old duh . I am still pretty young to say old .hehe( she said cutely ).

We all were amazed . It's good tho . We aren't old to say .

J-hope- umm? Mrs. Park said she has 3 kids but you guys are only 2

Eunmi- we have a elder brother. Who apparently is elder than everyone of us . He is 23 .

Jae- actually Hyung is not in Korea . He went to America for some work .

Jin- oh ok .

Then it was a again silent . We all BTS talked to each other as they were talking to each other . Suddenly we saw Eunmi went closer to Jaehyun and said

JIMIN POV-

Eunmi- jae jae ( she was whispering to him but we could hear it . We kept talking in low voice so we could hear them)