Essays

This is also posted on my Tumblr and AO3
@chiapetkinnie

---------------------------------------
Tate Langdon x reader

You are trying to finish your essay but Tate has other plans

Tate presses his lips to your neck leaving trails of soft kisses. “Come on Tate stop, you know I gotta finish this essay “ you say trying to focus on the laptop in front of you instead of your boyfriend.  He continues to kiss your neck ignoring your wishes.  He traces your thigh with his hand, usually this would get a rise out of you but you were dedicated to this essay. You continue to work on your essay, feeling a lil bad for Tate cus you’re not giving him attention, maybe you will give him a present later. Tate starts getting impatient and slips his hand under your shorts. You glance at him a little surprised at his actions and continue back to work. He moves his hand under your underwear and begins to move circles on your clit. You bite your lip holding back your moan, you weren’t gonna give Tate the pleasure he so desperately wanted. “Y/n pls, I need you” Tate whispered into your ear. “wait until im done, if your good then maybe I will let you” you spoke not looking up from your work. “fine” Tate mumbles and removes his fingers from your clit. 

You were finally done, Tate sat on the bed ,staring at you, he smiles . “Are you done ?“

“Yes Tate, I’m done now,” you place your laptop on the table beside you.  “good,” he says before pulling you closer to him connecting his lips to yours.  Your wrap your arms around his neck and push him down onto the bed.  He bites your lip as a reaction, drawing a little blood. You straddle his thighs and start to move your hips. A soft moan escapes his lips. He moved his lips towards your next again , this time leaving marks.  You lifted your shirt off, giving Tate access to your breasts.  He used on hand to squish your breast while the other was on your hip.  Tate unbuckles his pants pulling out his length. He slides your panties to the side and lowers you down onto him.  A moan escapes your lips. His hand meet your hips as he guides you against his dick. You let out soft moan. You could feel your orgasm building up, your walls tightening against him.

You grab onto Tate’s shirt for support as he begins to buck his hips into you colliding with your grinding hips. The over stimulation was getting to you, making you a whining mess. Tate loved the little sounds he could get from you; he loved the way he could make you feel. Tate let out a soft groan as your fingers dug into his shirt. “Tate”, you moaned into his ear as you felt your orgasm wash over you. Helping you ride out your orgasm take reaches his, releasing all his juices into you.  You place a soft kiss onto his lips as you bury your face into his chest. Tate smiles, “Wanna go for round two in the shower?”