1. Darkness

This is a sequel to Look what you made me do / ramsay bolton please read that first and come on back!

Thank you so much for requesting more from Salem, I love her!

durpy_gargoyle14 thank you for being Salem's biggest fan throughout Look what you made me do, I still love your comments. 
nothoughts-headempty costaoscura cigzaftsex whoreforslipknot15 lost_Kitten93 aarontaylorjohnson2 thank you for requesting more too! I hope I dont disappoint and I hope you enjoy!

⚔️

Sansa was over joyed that rickon was back and although Ramsay was acting the doting and devoted husband and caring brother in law Salem was worried. Rickon was a true born son was Ned Stark. Son.

Although Salem was ten years older than Rickon what a woman said meant little to a mans word. 

When jon got the scroll from salem then got word of rickon being delivered to winterfell Jon was worried that Salem and Sansa were prisoners alongside Rickon.

"We can't defend the north from the walkers and the south from the Boltons. If we want to survive, we need Winterfell and to take Winterfell, we need more men. "

"Aside from the Starks and the Boltons, the most powerful houses in the North are the Umbers, the Karstarks, and the Manderlys." Davos remarked.

"The Umbers and the Karstarks have already declared for the Boltons, so we're not doing so well there."

"The Umbers and Karstarks gave Rickon to our enemies. They can hang." Jon declared.

"I beg your pardon, my lords, but they know that a Stark beheaded their father. I don't think we can count on them either." Davos remarked.

"How well do you know the North, Ser Davos?"

"Precious little, im afraid. My father always said Northerners are different. More loyal, more suspicious of outsiders. They may well be loyal, but how many rose up against the Boltons when they betrayed your family? I may not know the North, but I know men." Davos declared. "They're more or less the same in any corner of the world and even the bravest of them don't want to see their wives and children skinned for a lost cause." he went on looking to Jon. "If Jon's going to convince them to fight alongside him, they need to believe it's a fight they can win."

"There are more than three other houses in the North-- Glover, Mormont, Cerwyn, Mazin, Hornwood. Two dozen more. Together they equal all the others. We can start small and build." Jon remarked.

"The North remembers. They remember the Stark name. People will still risk everything for it, from White Harbor to Ramsay's own door

" I don't doubt it" jon rasped.

"But Jon doesn't have the Stark name"

"Your sisters-"

"Are at winterfell and I dont believe they are safe." Jon declared. "We need to get them back. Their safety is my priority. I might be a bastard but they are Starks, through and through. We get them back, we get them safe."

+

"Bran?"

"We spilt up a long while back. I dont know where he went. If hes still alive." Rickon remarked while breaking fast. Ramsay stared back at them as Salem ran a hand through Rickons hair.

He had slept all day and didnt ask for Osha. He knew if she wasnt here she was probably dead. Salem wouldnt know that Osha was kind to him and Bran. Wouldnt know to stop Ramsay. He should have spoke up sooner but he ate content to be back with his sisters. In his home. Even if winterfell was adorned in Boltons flags of flayed men.

"Im so glad you are home." Salem kept repeating. Things were looking up but she looked to Ramsay and saw the darkness in his eyes. A sly smile covered his face when he looked to her but Salem knew he saw a similar darkness in her which is what drew him to her to start.

+

"You think they are in trouble?"

"I have to make sure. I wouldnt be able to live with myself if I didnt know they were safe." Jon declared.

"Lets head out then!" Tormund agreed. "Save your sexy sister."

"You never met my sister." Jon corrected.

"Look at you pretty boy." Tormund offered. "Your sister is going to be gorgeous."

"Dont touch my sisters." Jon corrected sternly. "I mean it Tormund!"

+

"Dont worry." Salem whispered kissing Ramsay as he pulled her closer, rough hands trailing over her skin. "I will raven Jon and he will be thrilled. He will love you... thats a lie. He wont but he loves me and I love you." Salem offered.

"I'm not worried about your bastard brother." Ramsay hissed.

"You were a bastard." Salem reminded him. "Yet you are so hostile towards my Jon."

"Salem you know I didnt-"

"You are proud that your father legitimized you. I am happy for you. That's something Jon had always wanted our father to do. To give him the Stark name."

"But your father is dead." Ramsay agreed.

"Yes. As is yours." Salem agreed.

"You killed him." Ramsay rasped kissing and biting down her neck.

"I did." Salem agreed as he bite at her breast.

"I wanted to fuck you there and then." Ramsay remarked as he squeezed her ass. "To show them you were mine." He slapped her ass pulling her closer. She didnt make a peep like he wanted, like she knew he wanted.  ''I see it as a reason to feel your bare ass under my palm." The dark clouds cleared, and her eyes blazed back to life like an electrical fire. "I love when you stay quiet, so I have the opportunity to watch your soft skin flush hot, burning red in the shape of my palm."

"You want me louder..." She mused knowingly.  God, he loved hearing her try to sound so strong. Her words defied him, but the breathy voice gave away how much she wanted it too. Another hard slap had her biting her lip.

"Lover," he murmured, stroking his thumb gently along the pounding pulse at her wrist. All of it just to lure her into a sense of calm while his other hand snapped out to grip her hip hard.

"You're mine. You are mine." Ramsay reminded her.