chapter 2

~ Eddie POV ~

 ~ Eddie POV ~

It was lunchtime, Wheeler and Henderson were asking to postpone our campaign because Lucas had a basketball game.
I stuff pretzels in my mouth, and chaos erupts. Everyone is arguing about if we should postpone the cult of vecna.
"SHUT UP!" I yell. Gareth looks at Jeff awkwardly. Then we hear this high-pitched, annoying voice. It was Billy Hargrove and Jason Carver. Jason stands on his lunch table and yells to get everyone's attention, but no one cares, Billy then yells even louder and finally gets their attention.

"Okay!! everyone!! I just wanted to remind you that FREAK EDDIE MUNSON IS THE ONE WHO KILLED CHRISSY. HE IS A SICK FREAK AND HE IS CORRUPTING KIDS MINDS WITH HIS SICK AND EVIL CULT CALLED HELLFIRE" Jason's bitchass then gets off the table but trips, deserved. "Ugh, they STILL believe that false propaganda?!" Gareth said, "I agree this shit is so annoying like just get over it, " Jeff added, sounding a little "sassy"

~time skip to after lunch~

I get my books out of my locker and close it without locking it because I can never remember the combination.
As I'm ensuring I have all the books I need, Jason bumps into me, making me drop all my books. Billy, who was following him, kicked my books that were on the floor. "asshole," I mumbled.

I started picking up my books, but then a familiar voice appeared, "Here, let me help you," the unknown person said, I looked up at them, and its...Harrington. why would he wanna help me? he's a part of those assholes group.
"Thanks," I said expressionlessly.

He picked up the rest of my books and handed them to me with a smile, God he's adorable...what the fuck am I thinking the schoolwide playboy would not like me, the freak.
boys like him wouldn't even DARE to talk to me.

the bell rings, and we are both late for class.
We had science together.
"Okay, students, we have a science project. I will choose the pairs." Mrs. Chokesonballs said.
she starts naming pairs of idiots I couldn't care less about.

"Last but not least, Steve Harrington and Eddie Munson." "WHAT THE FUCK... IM NOT GONNA WORK WITH HIM' I Yelled. "MUNSON!" Mrs. Chokesonballs exclaimed

ugh, this is gonna suck
"Okay, so the project is due next Friday. If it's not done, you get detention."
the idiotic teacher said.

~time skip to the end of class~
Since I don't need anything from my locker I decided to go to the bathroom You know, just to make sure I look good.

I walk into the bathroom and see Billy and Jason, I go to walk back out but Billy pulls me back into the bathroom, Billy pushes me to the ground and punches my face, causing my nose to bleed. A lot. I stand up to fight back but I feel a little lightheaded.

I Kick Billy in the crotch and he falls to the ground. Jason then slams me against the wall, it hurt Like hell but I could make that seen.
He punches me in the stomach causing me to fall to the ground, Jason continues kicking and punching me. Steve then walked into the bathroom and dropped his backpack on the floor.