Prologue

Madison Riley James POV

I pushed my little sister Lilly faster. "Lilly, Go!" I yelled. She ran faster. She then bumped into something. I looked. It was a big red and blue robot. "Are you okay, little ones?" The robot asked.

"N-No. O-Our father is trying to kill us." Lilly cried. The robot looked forward. "Get behind me, little one's." He ordered.

Me and Lilly got behind his foot. Our father stopped the car and he got out.

"Lilliana Rose James and Madison Riley James. Come here now!" Our father yelled angrily. I whimpered.

"Excuse me, sir. Your daughters claim you are trying to offline them. May I ask why?" The robot asked. "Because they're useless. They're stupid and they cannot do anything right." Father snarled.

"I disagree with that. They do not look stupid and they are very young and beautiful femme's. I highly doubt they're useless." He argued.

Father got angry and he fired his pistol and it hit my thigh. I cried out.

The robot formed his servo into a blade. "Do not EVER harm an innocent femme in front of me." The robot snarled as he took a swipe at him. Father yelled and he ran to the car and drove off.

The robot turned to me.

"Hang on, little one's. Ratchet, I require human assistance." He said.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HUMAN ASSITANCE?! DO NOT TELL ME SOME HUMANS SPOTTED YOU!" The voice snarled over the radio.

The robot winced.

"Just have Nurse Darby put on notification." He ordered. He held a hand out for Lilly. She climbed on. The robot gently picked me up with his other hand.

He stood up to his full height.

"Mister! She's bleeding out." Lilly cried.

"Come on."

He ran through the ground bridge.

He placed me down and I knew I alrazdy lost too much blood.

I looked at the red and blue robot. "Take care of Lilly for me." He nodded.

I then closed my eyes.

3rd POV

Optimus felt his spark break when the human named Madison offlined. Lilly screamed in distress and tried to reach for her sister.

Optimus held the mourning child to his chassis. He sighed heavily and gently used a digit to rub Lilly's back softly.