Introduction

(I decided to keep the real ages of the Sidemen but it won't make a bit of sense because they all are in school. IDK but it's their last year)

Name: Tami

Age: 19

Hobbies: Reading, writing music. skateboarding, football and playing FIFA

Looks: Hazel Brown eyes, Black hair with Red highlights (MEDIA THING)

Tami is a shy girl who likes to keep things to herself, she's got a great taste in fashion and everything but no one in her school likes her and that's because she's a nerd. Although Tami has tattoos and her belly pierced; she's a straight A student, she doesn't mix with any groups because of her grades. Did I mention she gets bullied? Well she does but no one knows why, she gets bullied by everyone but mostly the populars. There is this one group that gives her more pain than anyone and that's the Sidemen. The Sidemen are a popular group on YouTube, yes they are YouTubers, but for some reason they all are in school and of course EVERYONE looks up to them. But it doesn't matter because they only have a week left of school before they all officially finish school plus it's the summer holidays. Tami is really happy to be getting out of one hell hole but she was still stuck in another and that one is at home, Tami lives with her abusive dad and stepmom. Her parents are alcoholics so things don't go well even if they were sober, Tami always gets pushed around and this holiday she is praying for a miracle to happen that will get her out of the house. What she doesn't know is that miracle will only led her back to a group she wanted to get away from in the first place and that's the Sidemen.

A/N

So I have started a new story because 'My Brother's Best Friend' is coming to an end soon. This story will be on hold until MBBF is officially finished, so no promises on when this story will start.

Have a lovely day and cya

Tamiii x