𝐌𝐇 $ 𝟎𝟗

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬

𝐌𝐲 mom is practically my girl best friend.

I told her to come her car so we can talk because my family is so nosey.

"Lili what's up?"

"Um..."

"Take your time if you have to."

"Okay so um..i think i'm...bi..sexual."

"Okay..."

"I know you might kick-"

"The only thing i want for my daughter is for her to be happy. So, any thing going on in your love life??"

"I guess so..."

"You don't wanna become a hoe," my mom said. 

"Mommy!! Stop!!" We were both laughing and talking in the car for about 20 minutes.

"So when am I gonna be able to meet her?"

"I can call her right now."

"Okay, put it on speaker."

I dialed Jules number and put it on speaker.

"Hey mama whats up??"

I looked my my mom and smiled.

"You free tonight?"

"Hell yea. Whatchu tryna do?"

"Um so my mom wanna meet you, can you pull up to Zaxby's at B's?"

"Yea, who's doing the picking up."

"My moms."

"Ite ma, caint wait to see you."

"Bye Jules."

 We ended the call an my mom was like, wow. So tonight might be awkward but she asked for it.

"And then...she used to call her dad 'honey' because i always said it."

"Oh my god, mommy stop..." i put my head on the table.

"Now you know that was embarrassing when you don that shi- stuff in public," Jules said.

"Stop stop stop." They were laughing at me. Yes, when i was like 3 and we were at the store I would yell honey instead of daddy.

Well, it seems like my mom and Jules are best friends. 

"Mom?" I said on the drive home.

"Mhm?"

"I gotta project to work on with Jules, but it's at her house. Plus she don't llive that far from me. Can i finish it?"

"Yea, put in your address sweetie."

Jules typed it in in my moms phone and dropped us off.

She backed out the driveway and we went up Jules porch. "Your brother home?"

"Nah, he out doin somethin. Whatchu tryna do?"

"You know...work on our "project". Thats in your room.."

I was wearing leggings and a crop top and tasman slippers.

We walked up the stairs and Jules was behind me, playin with my ass. See, i knew she wanted to do it but ian care.

"Go in my room, and surprise me." I did, and i closed the door and removed all my clothes. I was freshly waxed too, i made it to where i regularly had to cause I was around Jules now.

I turned of her lights, and sat criss cross on her bed.

Few minutes later she came in, removed her hoodie and jeans, revealing her sports bra and boxers. Yall, this nigga strongggggg. You can see her abs and she got muscles in her arms and allat.

"Get on yo knees and have yo ass up in the air." She went over to her closet and went behind and got a box.

In that box was a glow in the dark strap!! She got on the bed and put one hand on my ass and the other somewhere else. I was looking ahead of me so I really couldn't see. She put it in and started going faster.

"You like that don't you," she whispered in my ears. She sent shivers down my whole body as i started moaning.

"I-i do.. Oh my god Jules like that!"

She started going faster and I felt my wave come soon. The whole room was filled my moans and i finally came.

"Turn around," she said. I couldn't see her face expression cause her dreads were covering her face. 

She fucked me from the front, and that shit felt so goood..I gripped her sheets and yelled her name in pleasure.

Its like when we're fucking she changes to a whole different person honestly.

"Okay it's my turn," i said.