I'm Moving in with You

Thor and his new adopted daughter, Love, whom he had vowed to watch over after Gorr's death, was drawing some art in her new artbook to pass the time and let her imagination out.

Thor was in the kitchen making some pancakes for both himself and his daughter to feast on while they were spending more time together.

"Thor, where is the yellow-hair color woman that was with us?" Love asked as Thor thought about who she was talking about. It was either Jane or Carol that she was referring to.

Oh, uh, what did the woman look like, Love?" Thor asked as Love replied, "The one with the blue and red costume with the yellow star on it."

So, she was talking about Captain Marvel. "Eh, I- I'm not sure, actually."

"Do you like her, daddy?"

Thor was baffled and tried thinking of a response. "Eh, what makes you say that?"

"Well, she looks beautiful and, well, I thought maybe daddy Thor would like her."

It's true. He did love Carol Danvers. But, she never had time to spend since she had to help out with the other defenseless planets in the universe.

"Well, she is very beautiful, but um..."

"You like her, daddy." Love teased as Thor played denying it. "No, no, no.." He teased. "Okay, well, she is my girlfriend, Love."

"So, she's my mommy?"

Thor shrugged, "You could say that."

Love giggled as she went back to drawing as Thor smiled seeing his daughter happy. That is, when he heard a thud right outside the door. "What was that, daddy?"

Thor said he would check on it, and as Thor walked closer to the doorway, the door opened and Carol walked in, but before the two of them could react, Carol bumped directly into Thor as the two stared at each other, longingly.

"Carol, what're, what are you doing here?" Thor asked softly as Carol replied, "Well, I'm moving in."

"What?" Thor said, agape.

Carol brought in a big box and put it on the floor. "I'm moving in, Thor. Here, with you."

Carol brought her arms around Thor's neck and was about to crash his lips into hers when Love screamed, "Daddy, the pancakes."

Thor turned around and saw the smoke, "Oh no." Thor ran towards the stove and turned it off as the pancakes were now burnt.

"Great, now they're burnt!" Thor said, frustrated as Carol walked over to him.

"Oh, calm down big guy. Here, this will make you feel better." Carol said as she smashed her lips on Thor's and he kissed her back, feeling way better now.

"Ew." Love said as she covered her eyes.