baked, not baking

so this is originally from my Ryan Ross Imagines 2 book but i need content :,)))))

anyways this is a big mess of softness where both of them are high and reader is thick bc thick girls for the win.

also, I'm working on a big two-part upload here so look out for that in the next two weeks or so <3

------

"Your thighs are squishy," Cam mumbles, pushing his fingers gently into her flesh. He lays his head against her stomach, deducing that it's the perfect pillow from his spot in between her thighs. She smiles, head leaned back against the couch as she runs her fingers through his hair.

"Your hair's soft."

He smiles back at her, pretty content with life at the moment. His pretty girlfriend has gotten him high and is giving him possibly the best head scratches he's ever received, and in the next twenty minutes or so the guys will be back with food. Hopefully, he can stay awake long enough to wait for them.

He's just about to fall asleep, listening to the strange, but oddly relaxing sounds of her stomach, before she props herself up on her elbows, and he groans pitifully when she starts trying to push him away.

"Off, baby. M'thirsty," she says, and he begrudgingly sits up on his knees.

"Don't be mean," he whines.

She gets up to stretch, shirt riding up over her stomach, eyes slightly red and droopy, and Cameron gets the urge to reach out and touch her soft skin.

"You're so pretty. How'd I get so lucky?"

She snickers, "Thank you," and turns to go into the kitchen. He, of course, has to follow her, and settles himself with arms propped up on the island. She stares into the white void of the fridge for a moment and ends up just settling for a simple glass of water since Mason had stolen the last bit of her juice.

"Want a sip?" she asks, noticing that he's been staring at her across the kitchen counter. He shakes his head, a goofy smile decorating his lips as her eyebrows furrow, "why you staring at me then, cunt?"

"You're just so gorgeous, you dumbfuck."

They both laugh.

"I hate you," she laughs, walking over to join him at the other side of the counter, and he smiles when she ends up standing so close their hips touch.

"Nah, you love me. Otherwise, you wouldn't put up with me."

"Yeah, you're right...I guess I do love you."

Hold up.

His eyes widen slightly and he turns his head towards her, but she just pretends to ignore him. "You sayin' you're in love with me?" he asks, hoping she doesn't hear the shakiness in his voice.

She does.

"No. Nah, definitely not," she mumbles. Her cheeks tint pink, and she sets down her glass of water before she turns to face him. His mouth is turned up into a big, goofy smile, cheeks pink as well, and she fidgets with the hem of her shirt to avoid making eye contact, "I absolutely hate you. Don't know what you're talking about, Cam."

"See," he starts, reaching out to turn her to face him more, arms wrapping around her waist as he pulls her close, "that's how I know you aren't lying. You're trying to deflect your feelings."

"Oh my God, whatever. I love you. Alright? You happy?" she says, attempting and failing to hide her face against his chest as they both giggle. He grabs her wrists so she can't wrap herself around him and delights in her embarrassed expression.

"You're so pretty when you're embarrassed. Reminds me of when I've got you on your kne--"

"Oh my fuckin' God, shut the hell up," she whines and attempts to escape his grip so she can smack him. He laughs and lets go of her wrists as they hear the front door close, two pairs of footsteps approaching the kitchen.

"For the record, I love you, too," he says, wrapping her up in a tight hug. She smiles and relaxes against his chest.

"You guys are fuckin' gay," Eric loudly proclaims as he and Matt enter the kitchen, McDonald's bags in tow. They all laugh and Cameron speaks up.

"Nah, just hungry as. You cunts took forever."

---------

AO3 is also up @ v1ntage_bl00d w this chapter <3