Character Info

Fujiwara Toshimi

Fujiwara Toshimi

藤原 (fuji) meaning "wisteria" and (wara) meaning "field".

聖美 (toshi) meaning "holy, sacred" and (mi) meaning "beauty".

Snow Breathing: 5 Types

First Form ~ Devine Ice

With each rotation of her body, Toshimi's strikes continue to build strength and manifest a beautiful array of crystal-like ice that spreads across the ground as she draws closer to the enemy. It can also be used to deflect attacks or disorient her enemy - not very deadly on its own.

Second Form ~ Sacred Snow

This move requires god-speed movements and a zigzag motion to create a gust of flurries, similar to a blizzard, forcing the enemy to look away or shield their eyes before a series of diagonal slices meet their body.

Third Form ~ Holy Snowstorm

Reminiscent of Wind and Water Breathing and best in close range, Toshimi rapidly spins her sword in front of her, releasing a strong gust of freezing rain like that of a blizzard and it can take any shape or form (ice dragon attack, ice wall defense).

Forth Form ~ Purifying Slices

The user lowers their body temperature, encasing their sword in ice that allows her to cut through matter within two rapid strikes, best in close quarters. This attack is often used against Demons with strong necks or impenetrable skin by freezing the area on the first slice and cutting through on the second like breaking through a frozen lake.

Fifth Form ~ Celestial Silence

Toshimi can nullify any effect that damages or influences the senses by things such as: blinding lights, deafening explosions, and extreme flavors/smells. Celestial Silence requires Toshimi to lower her body temperature to a dangerous level, her fingers go purple from frostbite, her nose red and eyelashes white from snow. This is a risky breathing form and is only used in dire situations - such as facing a demon that can mess with the senses. Can only use it for a limited time before her life is in danger.

Personal:

Toshimi is a member of the Wisteria family that has helped the Demon Slayers for generations. She is 20 years old and became a demon slayer at the age of 15. She has pale lavender eyes (a trait she shares with the rest of the Wisteria family) and long dark hair, held in a ponytail with chin length pieces framing her face.

Toshimi wears a black standard uniform with silver buttons, consisting of a straight-lined black jacket and matching colored and pants, tucked into black socks, fastened with lavender ribbons. Over her uniform, she wears a light blue haori and a white scarf with a blue snowflake pattern. She wears black sandals with simple purple straps for footwear, with a hidden blade in one of the heels.

Her nichirin sword is pure white with the words "purify" (清) inscribed on the side. Her sword is in a plain black sheath with a black cat ornament hanging from the kashira (hilt).

Toshimi's personality is quiet, calm, and friendly. She is never seen without a small smile on her face but is often considered to be a cold person due to her standoff-ish persona.

The Fujiwara family originally became assistants to demon slayers after losing some of their members from an attack. The family has stayed safely in the confines of their Wisteria houses throughout Japan, except for when Toshimi was young and she wandered out of the house at night after a kitten. She was attacked, her father giving his life to save her.

Toshimi was left with her emotionally unavailable mother who blamed and chastised her for his death. She would be beaten for crying, which is when she decided, never to cry again. At this point she isn't sure she knows how.