Soft [ F ]

🐥🫂🐱

🐥🫂🐱

||please don't be a silent reader🙅🏽‍♀️||

Jimin was walking through the big mansion, pink fluffy hair flopping up and down with every excited step he took, jumping the endless seeming stairs down, with his phone in his hand, display brightly on.

He was cuddled up in blankets and pillows on their king sized bed just minutes ago, scrolling through his phone, when his friend, Taemin, texted him asking if he was down to meet up with other friends for a spontaneous night out, but since it was already past 10pm, Jimin had to ask Yoongi if it was okay for him to tag along.

Yoongi was in the middle of an important meeting, discussing gang stuff, which Jimin knew about, and he also knew that the older wasn't a big fan of being disturbed, but he still skipped closer and closer towards the massive double doors of the huge meeting room.

A very tall guard was standing in front of those doors, eyes staring straight ahead, not noticing that Jimin was standing right there, waiting patiently, until Jimin spoke up.

"Hi! I need to see Yoongi Hyungie, really quick." The pink haired spoke excitedly but still very polite, noticing that the man was older than him.

The said guard looked down, meeting Jimin's big eyes, raising a rather judging brow at his pink hair and the large sweater he was comfortably drowning in.

The thing about this guard was, that he was a new member to the staff Yoongi and the other members had working for them, with how busy the older was, he had no time to introduce Jimin as his boyfriend, totally forgot about it even.

"I was ordered to keep anyone, who is not the official member, out off the meeting room." The guard spoke, voice not particularly sounding mean but stern.

Jimin's face fell at that, but he tired to overplay it with a small smile on his plump, pink lips, fingers threatening through his silky strands.

"I think there's a misunderstanding. I am an official member. I actually am the boyfriend of Min Yoongi. Please let me step inside, I have a very urgent matter to discuss with Hyungie." Jimin explained, calmly, but the guard seemed skeptical still, arms now crossed over his bulky chest.

"I have to check that in with Boss. Please wait here." The guard mumbled, before he turned around, knocked cautiously on the massive wooden door and stepped in when he was permitted to do so.

Jimin sighed, knowing that Yoongi would make a scene, with the said guard, for not just believing Jimin, even though he knew that the guard was simply doing his work.

A few seconds later, the guard stepped out, holding the door open for Jimin, head held down now, not once glancing at Jimin.

"Thank you. I'll make sure, Hyungie won't go too hard on you." Jimin whispered and entered the huge meeting room, big smile back on his face, greeting his friends, as he skipped towards the head of the table, where a certain black haired man was sitting, his eyes filled with the familiar warmth and a soft side-smile automatically appearing on his lips.