🩸~friend zone~🩸

y/ns pov

"GAHH!" I yelped as I was dragged out of my heavenly bed onto the cold, dirty floor. "Get up, pan will kill both of us if we don't get out there now." Felix said calmly.

"Ugh fine! But get out whilst I get ready!" I said as Felix made his way out, I quickly got up and got dressed into my normal clothes.

"Hmm even though we live in the forest these clothes are still cute!"

Time skip

Me and Felix were swimming in the ocean , splashing eachother with every chance we got.
Soon enough it was time to get out and as soon as we did I ran up to our secret tree house and hopped inside.

We spent the night laughing at many strange things that crosses our minds, I love him so much, he's my best friend

"Hey... Y/n, there's something I need to ask you..." He said looking longingly into my watercoloured eyes. "What is it?" I questioned in confusion.

"Well umm... ever since you were brought to neverland I have felt a connection to you..." He said

"me too! I always knew you were gonna be a great friend!"

"No... I mean a connection like this..." He whispered as he leaned it to kiss me.

WAIT A MINUTE! KISS ME?

I tried to move back but he grabbed me and-

"G-gah"
He w-was dead

"FELIX! ... NO"

I tried to run and grab his lifeless body but someone stopped me.

"P-peter...HOW COULD YOU"

"Give it a break , I know you didn't want him... You want me."

"NO PAN, I DONT WANT ANYONE!"

Before I could react he had knocked me unconscious and took me somewhere.

PART TWO???