twisted nightmares

07

Nora

"Wait, wait, wait, you and Cho kissed?" I could not be more happy for my friend. Harry has been crushing on Cho since the beginning of fourth year, so this was very exciting for the whole friend group.

"Yeah, I mean... it wasn't as whimsical as you may have expected though."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, she sort of was weeping near the end."

Ron scoffed, "Bloody hell mate, your snogging must have been complete rubbish then!"

I shot a look Ron's way, "I'm sure Harry's kissing was more than satisfactory." Why they were even having this conversation, I didn't know. Hermione smiled at the complete lack of knowledge that Ron had,

"Well Ron, I'm sure anyone would cry with the fact that she's still mourning Cedric, feeling conflicted about liking Harry, feeling guilty for kissing him, and what has been going on with Voldemort... anyone would be upset"

"I don't think anybody could carry that much, I'd probably explode."

I laughed in his face and continued, "Well that's because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon."

The group of them got back into the rhythm that they had been severely lacking once the holidays came rolling around.

As I went to sleep for the last time before the holidays, I couldn't help but smile. Considering everything going on with Voldemort, it is completely shocking how well the group is handling it. I can feel myself quickly falling asleep that night.

Arthur? What, what are you doing here? Why are we in the Ministry? Oh my god. A, a snake! Someone, someone help him! Oh my god, oh! No, Mr. Weasley are you ok?

I rushed to his aid, "Mr. Weasley! Someone, please help!" Why did it feel like no one could hear her?

I woke to Riley shaking me.

"Jesus Christ Nora! What's going on?"

"It's Mr. Weasley, I um, I had a dream. It didn't feel like a dream though, I was there. He's in danger! We need to go tell someone."

Riley and I rushed to Professor Flitwick. Riley explained as I felt like I was in a state of shock. "Please we need to take her to Dumbledore. She had a vision, she needs to go see him. It's about Mr. Weasley."

"Oh my lord.. of course, of course, this way."

The walk to Dumbledore's office felt like an eternity to me. I needed to make sure Mr. Weasley was ok. As I walked into Dumbledore's office, she was shocked to see Harry, Ron, Fred, George, and Ginny.

"Ms. Enstone?" Dumbledore questioned, "What are you doing here?"

"I uhm, I had a dream."

Everyone's heads shot toward me as I said this, and Dumbledore questioned me. "What was the dream about?"

I looked at my feet and admitted, "I saw Mr. Weasley. He was being um, being attacked. In the Ministry. I recognized it." 

Dumbledore put his hand over his mouth, "How.. peculiar."

I didn't understand. "Professor, what is going on?"

"Well, Mr. Potter over here had the same vision. This is much more severe than I thought..." He looked away to a painting and said, "Tell the order that Mr. Weasley is in trouble. He's at the Ministry. We need to get Professor Snape" He looked toward Harry and me,