❁𝘵𝘦𝘯❁

❁❁❁

❁❁❁

At Pigsy's Noodle Shop, Red Son enters, looking and feeling anxious.

Upon his arrival, Tang, Mei, Pigsy, and MK noticed.

And of course, MK being MK, started teasing him.

"Hey, Red! Did you like Pigsy's noodles so much last year that you came back for a second time?"

"Shut up, Noodleboy!" Red Son's hair set ablaze briefly, then stopped. "Pig man! I demand a bowl of noodles! And make it spicy!" He sits down.

Pigsy rolled his eyes, grumbling under his breath about Red Son being a jerk. Nevertheless, he served the fire demon a bowl of spicy noodles because he was still a customer, and he also saw the nervous look on the prince's face.

"Alright, demon boy, what's going on? We all know something's bothering ya," Pigsy said.

Mei, Tang, and MK were in the background, nodding vigorously at the noodle maker's words.

"W-Well..." Red Son tried to think of how to explain. "I'm not sure if you peasants will help, but... I've planned an important special date for Isadora. I'm taking her to this restaurant by the sea,"

"Oooh, I know, I know! It's called Seaside, right? That's a very popular seafood restaurant, I post their food on Intsa," Mei says.

"Ye- will you shut up and listen?!" Red Son yells at her.

"Okay, Red boy! No need to get all worked up," Mei rolls her eyes.

Red Son breathes off. "As I was saying, I've planned to take Isadora to the restaurant Seaside, and it'll be on the terrace at sunset,"

"And what's the problem with that?" Pigsy rose an eyebrow.

"Sounds like a regular date to me," Tang shrugs, slurping up some of his noodles with his chopsticks.

"Well..." Red Son twirls his chopsticks around in his noodles. "I want to propose to her,"

Everyone was silent at the news, sporting neutral faces, then they all, including Pigsy, smiled!

"Ohhh, that's what you're so jittery about!" MK realizes.

"Red boy, you need to relax! Isa's totally gonna say yes!" Mei assures.

"Yeah, why are you so worried? You two have been dating for a year and a half now." Tang recalls.

"I'm apprehensive that she might reject me, that's what I'm so concerned about," Red Son frowns, leaning his face into his palm. "Isadora is an absolute Goddess. Everything about her is perfect. She's kind, sweet, feisty, she can bake such heavenly sweets, and she has lovely flower magic. But me? I'm a fire demon who reeked havoc on the city and lost to you, Noodle Boy," He glares MK, then sulks. "So many times, that I can't even count anymore. I'm..." He sighs, crossing his arms and slouching in his chair. "A loser." He frowns sadly.