Field Trip (1/2)

Y/N had finally recovered from his injuries, and it was Monday...he was wishing the former fact wasn't true, but it was and it meant he was likely going to be shown up by the avengers in front of all of the students and teachers, Natasha had signed with her real name forgetting that she had used one of her alias names to enroll the children.

That morning the trio of children were called to the heads office to discuss something.

"So, would one of you like to take responsibility and tell me why you forged an Avengers signature?" The head said holding up the three forms.

"We didn't, our Mother signed them, if you'd like to speak with her she works at Stark Tower, so feel free to talk to her about it." Y/N answered as the Twins gulped, they knew that while Pietro may have technically been the eldest by a few seconds, but she wasn't in terms of authority, Wanda and Pietro knew it was better to stay silent when Y/N was like this. Y/N was practically the older brother mentally and in attitude, sometimes anyway, most of the time he was just the young baby brother, but if they were in trouble he was suddenly the one who they looked to to argue with opposition.

"I will, you're still coming so the class can see your parent punish you, maybe their constant reminders will make sure you never do a stunt like this again. Get to the bus." The head said as the three kids headed to the bus, Wanda was sat next to Peter, Pietro was sat next to Ned and Y/N was sat next to Amy.

"Hey Y/N, you alright? You look about to burst."

"I'm alright, thanks. Just the head, man practically called my mother a liar to my face." Y/N answered as he gave a genuine smile to the girl.

"Don't worry, I'm sure he's wrong. So, where does your mother work in Stark Industries?"

"She works on the floor that the Avengers live on, she's good friends with them actually." Y/N said as he pulled out his phone and showed Amy a photo of him, Wanda and Pietro with the Avengers all smiling.

"When was that?" Amy asked shocked at how recent it looked.

"The other day, it was a celebration for her first day in a new job on the top floor so the Avengers threw a party for her."

"Wow, what does she do, she a cleaner on their floor?"

"A cleaner of sorts." Y/N said with a smirk as Amy notice Mr Bell approaching.

"Rushman. Come here."

"Yes sir?"

"I don't want any trouble from you today, you or your freaky family, if anything happens here today and it's because of you, you're done for. And a single word of Russian gets you all detention for a year. Understood?"

"Yes sir." the three answered in front of the class as they arrived at Stark Tower.

Y/N, Wanda, Pietro and Peter all used their passes when going through the lobby while the rest of the class were given their own passes.

"Rushmans, Parker, a word." Bell said as they all approached the teacher, Y/N looked over to Amy who wore a sympathetic look on her face. "I don't know where you all forged those passes but you'll turn them over to the tour guide immediately."

"Sir, we didn't forge these, am I right FRIDAY?" Y/N asked the AI.

"That is correct Y/N, for your teachers information, Y/N, Wanda and Pietro were all given their passes in person by Natasha Romanoff. Peter received his pass personally from Mr Stark." FRIDAY answered as Mr Bell looked at the group before mouthing 'get over there and not a foot out of line'.

As they walked through the tower Y/N could see the vents moving around. He smirked before seeing Clint drop down in front of him.

"Hey Y/N, aren't you supposed to be in school?"