»»----- 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 -----««

Akaza yawned as he finally stirred from his deep slumber, he felt something wrapped around his waist in a strong grip. Akaza's golden eyes looked up, just to be met with Douma sleeping, curled up and hugging him. Akaza's eyes trailed just to see Douma's chest and Akaza's head was on his muscular pecs. The pinkettee flushed red at the sight he felt something run down his nose, he moved his hand up to face to touch his nose. He felt something wet he looked at his hand to see what it was, it was blood. Douma stirred and sat up, he rubbed his eyes and looked at Akaza who was still blushing and trying to clean his nose.

"Akaza-dono! Your bleeding!" "I know...", Akaza replied coldly, "Say, what should we do now?", Douma asked Akaza, slightly tilting his head, "We?", Akaza raised an eyebrow as he got off his superiors bed and dusting himself off, "Yes 'we'! Like, only me and you~!", Douma said cheerfully, while he was looking for his shirt.

"Why won't you and Kokushibou get out of my hair already?", an irk mark appeared on the small male's forehead, "Eh..? But Akaza-dono we're not in you hair?" "I mean, this is a fucking mission and you two do nothing but waste time. We either get information now or never,", Douma stared at Akaza, he wasn't smiling anymore, Akaza continued, "When we finally do that and report it to master, that is when we part ways. And you and Kokushibou have been acting weird lately, I already despise your presence and it's got worse. Kokushibou is okay..but I still don't like him.", Akaza left the room a bit less irritated, but the pressure and aura in the room was intense.

"If finishing this mission makes you happy, then I'll do it, but we won't part ways.", Douma said to himself, his brain was tinkering with a plan, he decided to make a deal with a particular demon. A mischievous grin crept across Douma's face, he left his room seeking for that demon. He looked in every room for that demon, he saw that demon in his worship room, sipping tea, he seemed to notice that Douma was there because he stopped drinking and placed the cup down. 

"Kokushibou.. I've got a deal that I think both of us will like.", Douma said walking up to Kokushibou and making eye contact, "What..is...it..?", Kokushibou asked slowly, Douma grinned. Just like how he planned.

"That's it! Deal?", Kokushibou was shocked which then turned back to his usual expression, "..Deal..", Douma smiled widely, knowing what will happen to the pinkette, God, he got a boner just thinking about it.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I got grounded once again 💀💪