011 ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ ❝she's with me.❞

𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠:

˚ ༘ ·˚black out days - phantogram ₊˚ˑ

02:03 ━━━━●───── 03:47

◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭:

1. ₊˚ˑ  hotel - montell fish

2. ₊˚ˑ  bad idea - girl in red

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

011.

"she's with me."

After an hour of trying things on and not liking them, Mira fell in love with the cut of a certain jumpsuit. But the bright pink just wasn't her.

"Trent." Mira called out from the changing room.

"Hmm?" An absentminded voice replied.

"I have a dilemma." She sighed.

"Okay, go on?"

"We don't have much time left, and I finally found something I like." Mira explained.

"But..." Trent understood her.

"But I fucking loathe the colour." Mira huffed exasperatedly.

"And what do you expect me to do about that?" Trent rolled his eyes at the curtain.

Mira poked only her head around the side of the fabric. "Trent." She whined.

Trent chuckled. "Okay, put your clothes back on and come with me."

Mira raised an eyebrow from behind the curtain, but did as she was told nonetheless. She emerged from the cubicle, and followed the boy to a part of the store that seemed relatively empty. Soon, a sales assistant approached the two of them.

"Mr Alexander-Arnold, welcome back!" She chirped. Then, she turned to Mira and narrowed her eyes slightly.

"She's with me." Trent spoke softly, nodding at the girl. "Thank you."

The woman turned to what Mira had assumed was a storage cupboard, and put a pin into the keypad.

"After you," She held the door open for the two young adults with a smile.

Mira followed Trent into the room, and her mouth was left agape in shock. She stared around her in awe, multitudes of shelves and racks illuminated by pretty LEDs, unaware that hidden rooms like this even existed.

"What is this?" Mira exclaimed.

"It's for our guests who require a little...privacy." The woman grimaced, before turning back to Trent. "Champagne, Sir?"

"I'm alright thank you. Mira?" He questioned.

The saleswoman interrupted him. "I'm afraid that's for buyers only."

Trent frowned. "She's here to buy, though?"

Mira placed a hand on his arm. "It's okay, I didn't want any." She whispered softly. Yet the distrustful look didn't seem to leave his face. 

The two wandered around for about fifteen minutes, but Mira couldn't seem to shake the thoughts out of her head.

The way the sales assistant had made her feel, had given her a certain deja vu. She stared at the boy she was with, suddenly recognising him less and less, as her mind got louder and louder.