Chapter cuarto: Seeking, or trying to...

_________

For such a colorful, yet large fella, Blue was perplexingly good at not being found when he wanted to.   It seemed like forever ago that they had started their search, but yet still no sign that Blue was ever there.

Green had taken it upon himself to personally search the amusement park, leaving the chore of asking around and checking the inside building to Purple.   Purple had already checked the rooms, knocking around and such.. he went to ask Cyan for help but she was all too interested in a trail of ants, watching them scurry up into their dome.   It seemed like a mindless task, basically senselessly wandering up to that point.

"Please?"    'Hmm, what's in it for me?'

"Uhh.. finding your friend?" Purple persuaded.

'Fair- but maybe think more creatively.' Orange protested, now smugly staring.   Purple audibly sighed as he pulled out a bag of food and dropped it in front of him.   'You drive a hard bargain, and that means you've got a deal!' Whew, that could've went south.   Purple went to ask Orange after asking Cyan, who could sniff Blue out of hiding.   Orange was no fool though, he would've helped out without means of payment if it was something like.. Blue was missing and probably dying— or something similar, but since that wasn't the case, Orange decided to test his luck. Letting out a relieved sigh, Purple went back to crawling in the vents.   Now on his way to locate Green as Orange skittered away.

Green was outside, no one else but himself was out there so it wasn't AS uncomfortably claustrophobic.   Well, he did hope somebody was in the park.

Besides that, nothing of note was happening.   Tree leaves rustled, the creek of the machines echoed, and the squeaking of his feet was all he could hear.   Maybe believed he couldn't tell where he was at times, but his memory for remembering layouts was great. Using that ability, he could tell he was in Blue's Castle.

An odd grumble nearby alerted him of somebody's presence.

Green halted, inspecting the area carefully.

His hands felt the floor, the furniture, and the chair that was the main feature of the room.

Huh, nothing.

Maybe it was his imagination acting out again, yeah.. that's probably it...

.

.

.

Blue let out a sigh of relief as his body calmed, no longer tense.   He seemed, and felt shaken.   He knew it was odd for him- to be hiding from his friend, but somehow we couldn't manage to muster up conversation with Green anymore, or even look in his direction.   A feeling deep in his gut had been causing havoc— and no, it wasn't hunger.   His chest tightened at the motion of even speaking to Green.   Blue was confused, but he rather hide that fact, than freeze up. Anywho, he'd been hiding behind his chair and he could feel the breeze of Green's hand barely skim his crown.   If he had been HIMSELF, he would've taken the opportunity to scare Green instead.   The idea made Blue snicker,, not loud enough for Green to hear.

Honestly, he was just frazzled though.   Maybe he'd ask Red what it the feeling was, he wasn't sure if Purple or anybody else would understan-

'What'cha doin?'

"AAAA!" Blue jumped, immediately covering the front of his body.

'CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN, IT'S JUST ME!'

There goes the, 'hide away from everybody else and figure this out alone' idea.

"ORANGE?!" Blue instinctively yelled, before shutting his mouth and whispering.

"I mean, orange?!" He muttered.

'No, it's clearly purple.' Orange remarked but Blue just stared, wide eyed.

'Yeah it's orange! Who else would it be?' Orange commented.

"I guess you have a point.." Blue nervously laughed.

'I'm being paid to find you, I'm gonna have to rat you out sooner or later, so what's the big deal with this whole hiding thingy-ma-jiggy?'

"It's— hard to explain." Although disappointed Orange has to snitch him out eventually, he spoke to him normally.

"Oh! Is Green gone?"   'Mmmmhm, why?'

"Uh.. well, um."   'Too difficult to explain?' Orange stated, taking a slight break and sitting next to Blue. "Yeahhh.. sorry I can't reasonably explain it..".  'Eh! No worries... ya ready to be ratted out yet?'   "Can I at least get the mercy of running elsewhere?"

'Well I'm not being paid to catch you so to speak,... but don't run off too soon.. wink, wink, nudge, nudge.' Orange said out-loud.

Blue immediately left some trace of him being there as Orange jumped up and hightailed it to Purple, a little scratch on the back of his chair would work.   Guess his avoidance was noticeable enough to cause worry with his friends, Blue both enjoyed the thoughtfulness and worried at the same time.   Blue sat up and stretched for a mere second, before his started on his way back  indoors. 

Now he's got a new idea— a probably smarter idea of going and asking Red!

-

"Still no luck?" Purple's voice rang in the vents.

'Sorta, but I'm taking an interval to eat, before this seems too much like I'm hunting him down instead of trying to calmly find him.' Green shrugged out, meanwhile ripping open a bag of food.   They settled at the bottom of the castle scene indoors, chilling near the clearly fake water.

"I guess that makes sense, what did you imply by "Sorta", though?"   'I heard a guttural noise during my time in Blue's Castle, probably nothing of significance.'

"But what if it-"   'HEYYY FELLAS!' Orange cut him off, it seems he was good at that.

'Good news, Blue is alive and NOT dead, also he was behind his Castle's chair and all but that's besides the point! Bad news is that he's probably running away now!' Orange's speech was quick and hurried.    Green just kept munching on his own food, not getting the memo to get up and get going. "Guess the noise was important after all,  I'll go look" Purple sighed, watching as the pair shredded through their food like it was nothing. 'Hmpf hmm havfe funmm' Orange hummed.

But just as Purple made his way outside to the Castle, Blue went indoors.

This was truly getting comical.

-

A/N;(YAYY NEW CHAPTER AND IT DIDNT TAKE A MONTHH! :D)