14

Sam's POV

I really hoped Y/N was getting somewhere with her research....because it was damn near impossible for me to focus on anything with her sitting beside me.

I had no Earthly clue how she was doing it...but somehow, this random civilian girl had managed to warp my perception of everything and bring out a side to me that I didn't even know was there.

Don't get me wrong...I partook in a few nights of risky fun while Dean and I were on the road before...not as much as he did, in my defense....but what can I say? I'm a guy too... I get the itch sometimes.

But it was never so bad to the point it was the only thing I could think about. It never got to the point where the urges I had outweighed the importance of the job. It never got to the point where I was damn near salivating and tensing my muscles to refrain from pouncing.

Until Y/N.

I'm not a pervert, let's get that straight. I wasn't the kind of guy to go all heart-eyes over every beautiful woman I saw. I was very selective with my tastes...not only because romance has been kind of a touchy subject for me throughout the course of my life...but also because that's just who I am.

I'm selective with my food choices, I'm selective with my music, and I'm selective with my women.

And although I got the itch sometimes....that doesn't mean sex was the foremost thing in my mind every second of every day....like a certain family member of mine, who shall remain nameless.

Truthfully, I wasn't the kinkiest guy on the planet either. Sure, I was dominant from time to time...but I didn't see anything wrong with good ol' fashion vanilla. If it ain't broke, don't fix it...yanno?

But Y/N....

Y/N threw everything I thought I knew about myself out the window.

I can't tell you what it was....there were just so many redeeming qualities about her. There was her beauty, for starters. Her insane, heart-stopping, curvaceous body... her glittery, (e/c) eyes that portrayed her mood and emotions like a flat screen TV....her (h/l), (h/c) hair that bounced in the perfect way every time she walked...

There was also her intellect...that was probably the final nail in my coffin. The work ethic and intelligence she showed just by taking a position at Harvard...that alone was a testament to her smarts. Let alone the fact that she had only been part of our team for a little over twenty-four hours, been on the case for a fraction of that... and she just....I dunno...SOLVED IT?!

And that brings me to my last point....what the fuck is up with her personality....and why the hell can I never seem to get enough of it?

There were so many layers to this girl...so many chapters, and I found it near impossible to put the book down. I wanted to take my time reading...but I was getting so impatient...because I was dying to know how it ends. I was dying to know how deep, how crazy and how intense her story can get.

Drunken girl on a night out that had one drink too many? Sure, fine. We were in a college town, what else is new? Drunken girl turned Ivy League Professor? Okay....now I'm intrigued. Ivy League Professor that's immensely shy, sweet, and anxious? Cool, makes sense...no one gets there by being loose and reckless.

Immensely shy, sweet and anxious virgin...turned depraved, needy, nymphomaniac in the course of a night?

Holy fuck.

I had discussed the way she was in bed with Dean while we were out doing some shopping for her....and we're both in complete agreement.

That little switch she does...when her nerves are replaced with lust...when her innocence becomes depravity...when her pupils dilate to the point her (e/c) irises are no longer visible... when her sweet, adorable smile turns into a wicked grin and she just lets go...