2

"BYE MOM I'LL SEE YOU LATER!"
the boy shouted before he left the house.
Mateo made his way to a near by shop to buy toothpaste. He also brought his toothbrush so he could brush his teeth.

Once he entered the small shop he went to the hygiene section and began searching for his toothpaste quickly so he wouldn't late for school.

Right when he found the toothpaste and was heading to the till he saw the most gorgeous lady he ever laid his eyes on.

Mateo never really caught feelings for any girl so everyone including his mom thought he was gay. This girl had a different aura to her an aura that enticed Mateo.

Mateo was just standing still for a good thirty seconds before he finally became conscious again. That girl was honestly so pretty he didn't want to go to school, instead he wanted to stare at her forever.

He watched the beautiful lady leave the store before he sighed and walked up to the till to pay for his toothpaste.

Mateo unlocked his bicycle lock before heading to school, he couldn't think straight because all he thought about was the pretty girl at the store.

When he finally made it to school he was really amazed at his high school. As Mateo parked his bicycle at the bicycle lot he saw another dude who was also about to park his bicycle but he fell of his bike before he could get to the place where you park your bicycles.

Mateo saw the incident and rushed towards the hurt guy. "Are you okay? I have a bandaid in my bag if you'd like to use it!" rushed Mateo.

Mateo places the bandaid onto the hurt guy and helped him rise to his feet. "Thank you so much, my name is Jayden, and you are?" Jayden questioned.

"Mateo, my name is Mateo nice to meet you Jayden," introduced Mateo.

"Are you starting freshman year as well?" questioned Jayden. Mateo nodded. "I think we should begin walking to class, I don't want to be late on my first day, what's your first class? we can walk together?"asked Mateo.

"English, and yeah of course i'd like to walk with you," The two boys began to walk into the building and went into their first class.

Jayden sat beside Mateo while Mateo scanned his new classroom. While Mateo was scanning the classroom he saw the girl that was in the shop this morning.

Mateo couldn't believe it they were in the same year.
Mateo was literally fanboying over this girl he saw once at a shop.

Mateo was imagining them being together and having children, he was thinking about all the fourteen names for their children already