𝟎𝟎𝟕

- The Inhaler Gig, Rob's POV 
⁷:²⁰ ᵖᵐ, ˢᵘⁿᵈᵃʸ

"Stop it." 

Anna laughs as we exit the dressing room, my arms wrapped around her waist. Nothing happened, Anna used some of her makeup to cover up my bruise. I had sat her up on the table and stood in between her leg. I soon learned that Anna was especially ticklish around her waist.

"Wait." She gets up on her toes and proceeds to fix my hair "Much better!" I give her a kiss on the head as a thank you. I was needed on stage any minute so I had to get back to the band dressing room. "I'll see you after the gig?" I ask her

"Actually, I have to leave early, I hope you don't mind." She sounds nervous "Of course I don't love." I then realize what I called her. "I like that name...love!" She gives me a smile and swings our hands back and forth, putting my nerves at ease.

It only takes us a minute to get to the band dressing room. "Go gettum tiger!" Anna says giving me a kiss on the cheek before going back to the crowd. I enter the dressing room and immediately see three sets of eyes on me. 

"Where have you been mister?" Ryan sits on the couch with his arms crossed. "Yea, what Ryan said!" Josh stands behind the couch where Ryan is sitting. 

"Relax, I was talking to some fans! Sorry, I lost track of time." I see Eli roll his eyes, "whatever" I hear him mutter but I brush it off.  

Despite the current conflict in the group, the show went great! I kept looking at Anna during the gig until she left. As soon as we walked off stage is when everything turned south. 

The ride home was just as intense as the ride to the venue. Ryan and Josh tried to make conversation to lighten the mood but it didn't really work. As soon as we got home, Eli was the first out of the car, rushing into the house, and slamming the door closed. 

"Eli, what's up with you man?" Ryan being the mediator as always "You wanna know what's up ry? ask that backstabber right there!" Eli says pointing directly at me. I choose not to say anything, that would only make the situation worst. 

"Rob??" all the boys look at me, waiting for some sort of answer. I don't think I owe them one though. What's going on with me and Anna is between me and Anna. Who cares if I invited Anna to a show!? Eli's the one being a little baby! 

"So what! I invited Anna to the show tonight! I don't get why I'm suddenly the villain here!" I've got enough of Eli lately. "Mates, I think you need to talk this out, with someone that can actually help you guys." Ryan grabs his phone. 

"Tomorrow morning we are going to group counseling." Eli and I look at each other in shock. Sure we're mad at each other but is going to counseling really necessary? 

"Is that really necessary bro?" "Yea, we can handle this ourselves." Eli backs me up. 

"Clearly not, I've actually scheduled this after your first fight. You guys clearly haven't resolved your issues so we're going." 

"...Do I have to come too?" Josh raises his hand. "Yes Josh, this is a BAND counseling and I'm sure these two could use our support." Not saying anything more, I head straight to my room and fall straight to sleep. This conflict was honestly tiring, maybe some resolution will be good?

- Anna's Office, Anna's POV 
¹⁰:³⁰ ᵃᵐ, ᴹᵒⁿᵈᵃʸ 

Today is my first official day at work. I actually got to speak to clients and help them! It feels really great! 

"Anna, your 10:30 is here." the receptionist peeks his head through the door. "Thank you Sam," I was actually pretty excited, apparently my next clients were a group! This would be the first group counseling session I was doing and I'm pretty excited. 

Or I was until I opened the door and saw four familiar boys in the waiting room. Ryan is the first one to notice me. "Anna?" causing the other three to look up confused. "Uhhh...hii..what- What are you guys doing here?" I try to sound as polite as possible but really what the fuck! 

"Um, we're here for a group session.." And then it clicks, they were my ten thirty "We, can leave if you don't feel comfortable speaking with us." He says getting up. 

"No, that's nonsense, you guys are my clients! Please, come in." They come in to sit on my couch and I grab my notepad and pen. 

"So boys...what seems to be the issue?" "Rob and Eli are having girl troubles," Ryan says immediately, causing me to choke on my own saliva. The boys look concerned but that look goes away once I get my coughing fit to go away. 

"Well! Who would like to go first?" The four blokes just stare at me, not saying a thing. "Okay, Rob, how about you go first?" He shuffles in his seat before saying anything. "Okay fine, um, Eli is basically jealous because me and this girl hit it off. He just can't see that the girl isn't interested." Rob looks directly at Eli. 

"Okay but what if the girl already knows how I feel? What if I'm just waiting for a response from her?" Instead of looking at Rob, Eli is looking directly at me. "What do you think I should do therapist?" 

"Well, I'd give the girl some time to figure out how she feels first of all because I'm sure that she cares very much about both of you. I'd also say that no matter how she feels, you two have known each other longer. Don't let her get in between your friendship, it's never worth it." The room soon goes silent after that. Rob staring at the floor, Eli with his head in his hands, Ryan and Josh look speechless. 

"You're right!" Eli is the first to speak. He gets up off the couch and turns to Rob, "Rob, I'm sorry for letting Anna get between us! Friends?" Rob gets off the couch too and goes in for a hug "Always." 

As they're hugging I see Ryan get up and mouth the words "thank you" to me. "Anytime." I mouth back. 

~

Hii Loves! 

Just wanted to say thanks for reading!! Hope you guys are enjoying so far. 

are you team eli or team rob? lmk 👀

don't forget to vote and comment :)) 🫶