And so We Begin

The back of the truck was filled with parts that he had ordered. They rattled in the back as he drove over bumpy parts of the street that were in desperate need of reworking. He had been a bit concerned about how this could turn out, but a few people said it would be fine so it probably would be. Right? It didn't matter, he finally got to Candy's Burgers and Fries to actually begin working on the thing. He struggled to drag in the parts, taking multiple trips and getting a few questions from Cindy and Candy to which he simply said 'you'll see' to keep them excited. He finally had gotten the rest of the inner parts inside to begin work. He thought for a moment, thinking of how to begin. This pondering for a bit turned into an hour before he got the great idea to start from the arms and work down, doing the head last. He went to the corner he had put the parts in to go grab some essentials for both arms. He had read a few books about it, so surely nothing could go wrong. And if anything went wrong, he could easily just make it a sentiant head. He grabbed the blueprints off the wall and placed them on the desk to study his original thought process from when he was less tired and lightheaded. He began to cough a bit and feel a bit more lightheaded, but he ignored it and began to work on the animatronic. This was more important anyway, it would be in the factory watching Chester so Shadow Candy didn't escape. If that wasn't important he didn't know what was. He looked at a few notes he had written for himself to memorize how putting together these things actually worked before beginning.
-----------
A.N
-----------
Sorry this is a short chapter lol. Chapters will get longer, trust me. This chapter is just shorter due to it starting off the story. And please if you can comment! Ik it sounds dumb but i like to talk to people or get suggestions for how to carry on a story.