Epilogue

Winter 4 years ago(2019)

I was walking towards my work. More like rushing/ running to my work. I was working at the most Canadian job ever aka TimHortons.

I was running late because
1. I forgot to put my alarm this morning
2. My best friend Annie called me to talk about the new boy she was madly in love with ( I could have just ignored her you may say... well no because she's Annie)
3. My brother ate all the things we had for breakfast ( hockey player I guess) so I try desperately to find something to eat. It took 15 minutes!

So yeah that's why I'm on a rush this morning .

So I'm running as fast as I can because I can still make it on time . I didn't pay attention to the road and I bumped into someone. I fall on the ground and I scrape my knee (just my luck)

-oh my god I'm so sorry are you ok. Says a beautiful deep male voice.

I look up to see the guy and... I see the most gorgeous guy I've ever seen. He has brown, perfectly style, hair with deep brown chocolate eyes.

-Are you real? I slipped out
-I'm pretty sure I am . He says back to me with a little laugh.

His laugh was pure music to my hear. I'll do anything to hear it again

-I did just said that out loud didn't I.
-Yes you did. He says giving me his hand so I could get up.
-Love the hoodie by the way. You're a big team Canada fan? I ask
-Actually I play for them.
-Oh wow ok impressive. And why are you in Montreal?
- well this year world junior is in Montreal
-Oh yes it's kind of obvious. I don't know why I didn't think of that sooner. I'm Y/n, nice to meet you...
-Kirby my name's Kirby.
-Well it was really nice meeting you Kirby but I got to go. Good luck to the world junior.

Well now I was definitely late but I didn't really cared anymore because I couldn't get Kirby out of my mind. Did I just fell in love with a stranger? I guess I did. How cliché of me I did a love at first sight.

Little did I know that was the start of a real messy love story.

Summer 4 years(2019)

Kirby and I kept contact since that day. He just been drafted by the Chicago Blackhawks 3rd overall. The thing is he got himself a girlfriend. Yep a girlfriend. He told me that himself. And on the other hand I didn't stop my crush over him. I know I have not a chance because he's now going to Chicago.

1 year ago (2022)

I am watching the draft with my little brother because as a person living in Montreal I am fan of the Montreal Canadiens and this year we get the first overall pick!

-The Montreal Canadiens are proud to select Juraj Slafkovsky. Says Kent Hughes on my screen.

I am pretty happy with our choice I really didn't want Shane Wright. As the draft goes on Gary Bettman announces a trade for the Montreal Canadiens.

-In exchange of Alexander Romanov the Montreal get the 13pick overall of the islanders in this years draft. The Montreal Canadiens trade they're 13 pick to the Chicago Blackhawks in exchange of Kirby Dach

Oh my god did I heard that right! Kirby my friend the guy I felt madly in love 3years ago is going in Montreal. The second I hear that I text him.

To Kirby❤️👀 From Y/n
Welcome to Montreal Kirbs😁

To Y/n 🌞 from Kirby
Thanks! Me and Jordan are so excited to move in Montreal. I can't wait to see you!

Of course he was still with his girlfriend. It's going to be harder than I thought.

Hiiii guys I'm back with a new story! Sorry to all the people who enjoy the story with KK that I just gave up. The thing is I don't really like KK anymore. So this story will be like the KK's one but with Kirby and I will finish it. Sorry for all the mistakes I'm not English if you see any mistakes just tell me I'll be glad to fix it. In the story it's possible that some event don't match the real time line but I think I did a pretty good job(no COVID so there was a world junior 2020 and I decided it was in Montreal) I hope you're ready for this crazy adventure we'll be taking together along side with Kirby and Y/n

Love you all ❤️