..A family..

The past weeks and months weren't easy for Frida and Benny, her mood changed nearly every time.
Sometimes she began to cry for no reason, sometimes to shout at Benny.
She was in the 5th month, and you definitely could see it.
Tomorrow the new album "Arrival" will be published and ABBA were invited to be guests in a popular show in West Germany.

-At the airport.-

"Is everything okay honey?" Björn asked, "Yes my love, I'm just a bit nervous like always" she replied, "I'm sure you both will do a great job like all the time" he said and kissed her passionately, "Stop Björn, we know what will happen next" Agnetha smirked, "Oh good then let's continue" Björn smirked back, "Not now wait until we'll arrive at the hotel" Agnetha laughed and Björn does a sad face. "What if they'll see that I'm pregnant? Shall I say I'm just fat? They will ask so many questions.." Frida said with panic, "Frida calm down..We'll manage this somehow don't worry please.." Benny gave her a warm smile and wrapped an arm around her, "How can you be so calmed??" Frida couldn't understand it, "Because he's not the one who's pregnant and turns into an emotional wreck" Agnetha yelled behind them followed by laughter, "I forgot, you aren't the one who'll turn into a walrus" Frida said and had to laugh, "I love you, no matter if walrus or not. To me you'd still be perfect even if you'd have 4 or 5 kids. Still the the sexiest woman to me" Benny smirked  and winked and Frida blushed.
2 hours of flying passed by and ABBA arrived in Düsseldorf.
They were invited to a music show called "Musikladen".
Nobody asked much questions, which was good for Frida she wasn't in the best mood.  After the interview they performed 'Dancing Queen'..well Frida tried. Totally out of power, Frida and the others went back to the hotel.
"Mehh...I am so hungryyyy" Frida yelled while sitting on the bed, "let's call the room service and order food, I think we're all hungry" Agnetha answered, "If I'm right.. the last time I've ate so much was when I was pregnant with Hans and Lise-Lotte" Frida laughed and moves with her hand over her belly. "I've done the same by Linda, I ate the whole time" Agnetha smiled, "Yeah and you haven't shared with me...you ate the whole chocolate without mee" Björn yelled and all 4 burst into laughter but Frida stopped and began to cry.
"Agnetha I can't believe you haven't shared with Björn.." she cried "Huh?? but that's no reason to cry is it?" Björn asked and laughed "Shut it Björn, I'm pregnant and the hormones make me cry" Frida sniffed "you better don't say something wrong" Agnetha whispered to her love and he nodded.
Minutes later the food finally came and ABBA could eat. After it Benny looked at Agnetha and Björn "Hey..I just wanted to thank you both for everything. No matter how hard the times are, you both are always here for us, we 4 are best friends and sometimes like a family, yeah we may fight often but we laugh often too. I hope that this will never end and we'll have more good moments to come. We can go through everything" Benny said, "Oh my god, I'm getting emotional, but I agree with you, I love you all so much and no one can split this friendship between us." Agnetha smiled, having tears in her eyes, "We four, a team, friends, a band and most of all..a family" Björn said, "Don't say more emotional things I'm a wreck now.." Frida sat there crying her eyes out as the others started to laugh.
It was time to go to bed, tomorrow ABBA has to fly to London..