chapter 3

Its currently 10:15 pm, i never managed to fall back alseep so ive pretty much just been laying in bed. Katie texted me and told me to be at her house at 12:30, i should be getting ready right now since i wanted to do my makeup really cool to impress eddie.

My mom comes into my room, turning on the light, causing me to groan.
"Calm down, i brought you coffee, you have somewhere to be soon right"

"Yea...i do, how'd you know that?" I say, yawning.

"I was calling katies mom earlier, she told me you guys had plans at 12" she answers

"Not exactly plans, just studying"

"Okay well, you need to get up."

"Ok, can you turn the light back off?" I ask

" no." She replies walking out of the room, leaving the door open.

I sit up, stretching and getting out of bed, walking to my door and closing it aswell as turning off my light. The sunlight in enough for me.

I pick out a dark outfit for eddie and walk into my bathroom. I set my clothes down and start a shower, getting in i sigh and begin to shower.
............................................................................................................

20 minutes later i get out and dress. Looking in a trad goth magazine for a makeup style that eddie would like.

Finally at 10:55 i grab my bag and leave, beginning to walk twords the arcade since thats where we decided to meet up to walk to katies. I get there around 11:15 to see eddie already inside playing pacman, I tap on his shoulder, slightly startling him.

"OH- uh, heyy" he says turning around realizing it was me.

"Hey, didn't mean to scare you" i speak, giggling softly.

"Oh no its cool, you didn't, i was just uhhh- ...nevermind" he chukles.

" i like your makeup, its cool..." he says a little quietly.

"Thank you, im glad you like it" i express, trying to hide my smile.

We sit in silence for a couple seconds before i suggest we start walking.
He finishes his game before we begin walking.

We talk about our usual topics while eddie has Guns N' Roses playing softly from his walkman, him occasionally singing the lyrics quietly making me smile. I begin to sing some of the lyrics with him and we end up syncing, as the song ends we laugh together, a little loudly as people stare at us from the sidewalk over. We calm down as we reach katies house, ringing the doorbell. Katie opens the door, smiling as she looks at us by each other. I give her a knowing look before she speaks.

" finally! Ive been waiting since like forever" she exaggerates, laughing slighly under her breath.

" well...are you gonna come in?" She opens her door all the way, holding her arm up to the inside.

Me and eddie walk in, looking around the house shocked but for two different reasons.

" you guys can take your shoes off in my room if you want, or just keep em' on idc" she says.

" sooo, your parents redecorated?" I ask, trying not to seem disgusted at the taste.

" Thats what you ask about? This place is huge!" Eddie whispers in my ear, causing me to laugh

"Well yeah, ive been here before so its not that suprising to me" i whisper back, snickering softly.

" if you two are done whispering about my house...yes my parents redecorated, and yes it looks terrible, they dont have good taste i know" she replies, fake annoyed.