sophie

A/N
I updated the Characters & Cast page. I didn't have any plan for this book when I made it, I do now so I added a few more face claims for important, non-famous people in Maizys life! Also I don't know shit about auditions or chemistry reads so If this all sounds like complete bull, just go with it lol

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

"Dude, I'm so nervous." I tell Kaylie. "Why? You've done a million of these, you'll be great." She tells me over the phone.

It's Wednesday, so I'm driving to my chemistry read. "Did you look at the account I sent you?" I ask her. "No, why?"

"Look at it." I tell her. "Okay, hold on." After a moment I hear, "Shit, she's pretty. Who's this?" Kay asks me. "That's who my chemistry read is with!"

"Ohhh! Okay, I get why you're nervous." She laughs. "Exactly." I say. "So what kind of scene are you doing?" She asks me.

"Uhm, I can't say alot but it's basically the first 'I love you'." I tell her. "Oooo, are you guys gonna kiss?" She asks in a childish voice. "Can you be anymore immature, Kay?" I joke.

"Oh, definitely. But you'll block me." She laughs. "Yeah, haha. Okay I gotta go I just got here." I tell her. "Okay, good luck Maze. Love you." She says. "Love you, Kay."

I step out of my car, fixing up my clothes from sitting down. It was a pretty long walk to the right place, the building is huge and has a million rooms. I get to the correct room about 10 minutes before my audition.

I take a seat in one of the many soft chairs and run my lines. After only a few minutes, someone else enters the room. "Hey, I'm Sophie. Is this where The Boogeyman chem read is?"

And I thought this girl was gorgeous in pictures, she's stunning, and talking to me. "Yes! I'm Maizy." I stand up and hold my hand out, which she shakes and smiles.

"You're reading for Sadie, right?" I ask. I obviously already know but I suck at small talk. "Yeah, so I'm guessing you're playing my girlfriend?" She laughs a little. "Yeah, I guess so!" I say.

We stand in awkward silence for a good 10 seconds before I can't take it anymore. "I'm sorry, I'm not good at small talk and I'm really nervous." I laugh out quickly.

She giggles and says, "No you're good, I was so nervous too. My agent told me who I was acting with and I googled you last night. I'm so embarrassing."

"No way, I googled you too! Dude I followed you on Instagram. I'm terrible with interacting with new people so I just follow their social media." I laugh. "That's cute."

My cheeks go red and I was about to reply when a door opens and we hear voices, "Audition for The Boogeyman, Sadie Harper and Liza Preston."

Sophie and I head to the door the woman is holding open for us and thank her. After a brief rundown of the scene with the director, we get ready to do the act.

"Action!"

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

Rae

Rae
Whyd you try to call?

Maizy
I wanted to tell you sum. But nvm 🙄

Rae
What is it?

Maizy
I have an audition with a hot actress!

Rae
Get em sis

Maizy
Yeah I will, one of us has to get girls

Rae
Fuck you

Maizy
🥰