Maid dress... {smut}

I apologize for the long wait but thank you sooooo much over 1,000 read!! <3
[bottom Henry]

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

⚠️SECOND SMUT WARNING⚠️
You've been warned

Henry POV:

William was helping me look through my clothes, getting rid of some and keeping others.
It had been a while since we had gotten new clothes and wanted to cause, why not?

"What about these?"
William was holding some gray jeans. 

"Let's get rid of those, I never looked good in them anyways."

"I'm sure you look fine in them love."

"Okay sure,"
I said in attempt to not start any controversy.
He walked back into the closet and went into one of the drawers, and grabbed something from inside of it.

"Why do you have this?"
William said as he pulled something out of the drawer.

"What is it?"
I was confused and then I saw that it was a... dress?

"Is this a maid dress??"
William seemed amused by this.  I started to blush a bit.—a lot, I was blushing a lot

Ps,
This is what the maid dress looks like:

Ps,This is what the maid dress looks like:

"Oh-uhmm..."
He chuckled a bit, noticing that I was blushing, his thick British accent peering through his laugh.

"Why don't you try it on love~"

• • •

★— Time skip cause I don't know what to do here —★

"You look amazing dear~"
He grabbed my waist, pinning me up to the wall before grabbing my legs and pulling them off of the ground, almost forcing me into a kiss. We made out for a few minutes before he attacked my neck, hard.

"Mnghh~ W~Will~~"
This time he bit down a bit more softly. I tilted my head back, giving him better access to my neck as he moved me over to the bed and set me down under him. He continued to bite my neck before stoping and sitting up.
He smirked pushing me all the way down onto the bed, pinning me down.

★ —Williams POV— ★

I looked at the red mess pinned beneath me. I began play with his hair, smirking slightly. 

"Maybe we should prep first?"
The smaller man said, somehow blushing even more.

"Of course, anything for you dear~"
I looked over at the night stand, opening the bottom drawer to grab the lubricant. I then turned back to face Henry.

"How do you want to do this, dear?~"

"However you wanna do it.."

"Are you sure?"

"Y-Yes."

"Alright, don't say I didn't warn you though~"
I spread Henrys leg open wide before putting a bit of the lube onto two of my fingers. I stuck both fingers in and and I began to move them in and out a bit, earning a moan from Henry.

"Do you like that?~"
I pushed my fingers in slightly more.

"Y-Yes~"
I started to spread my fingers apart as much as I could, stretching Henry's hole.

"Nggh~"
I smirked slightly, continuing to stretch out his hole and making him moan more.
I took my fingers out and quickly prepped myself before lining myself up with his hole.

"Are you ready dear?~"
He nodded slightly and I gave him a huge grin.

"Just relax~ tonight's going to be a long night my love~"
Henry nodded again and tried to relax as I began to push myself inside of him. He let out a small moan as I started to thrust in and out slowly, picking up the pace after a second.

"H~Harder Will~"
Henry said as he closed his eyes. I began thrusting harder and faster causing him to moan more.  I sped up again, earning more moans from him.
I sped up more until I was thrusting into Henry hard.  The sound of him moaning filled the room along with our hips smacking together hard.

"Aghh!~ I'm~I'm close!~"
Henry moaned through his yelling.  I continued going at the same pace for a bit before I slammed my entire length into him, finally coming and causing him to cum to. 

"Mnnn~ that felt nice love~"
I pulled out of Henry slowly causing him to moan quietly. 

"Yeah it did~"
Henry looked up at me smiling. 

"Let's clean up now, maybe we could watch a movie after?"

"That sounds really nice actually."

Henry and William cleaned themselves up and watched some movies for the rest of the night

693 words
Haha 69
Super glad that I could finish this kinda soonish(?)(idk🤷‍♂️)

Ps- thanks again for so many reads!