Partie 24

I giggle gently at his query. Its true though as it stands. I look to him. Admiring him for a small while.

"Kylian I-" I attempt to speak when I'm cut out by the invasive vibrations in the marble flooring

They stop for a second.

"They're here..." The ghastly words slip from his tongue.

"W-Who!?" I mutter

"What was that loud bang?" I hear somebody say from behind the door

"Tavares is it clear!?" A different person says now

I slowly look down to the floor, watching the young boy struggle for breath.

"Tavares!? I repeat! Is it clear!?" The atmosphere grows thicker.

He flips himself onto his back, panting, he takes one full breath. In fear, I slide from Kylians grasp and jump on top of him, shielding his mouth from whatever was about to come out next.

"Don't." I whisper firmly.

His weak hand grabs hold of my wrist. The door creeks slightly open. A gun barrel is pointed round the corner first. The head follows. Kylian stands up straight with his hands up. I look back at him in confusion.

Am I missing something here!? Theres no way hes just gonna surrender this easily!

I too, slowly stand up, raising my hands. More of them with more guns come running inside.

"Secure the two of them! Quickly!" They move toward us.

Kylian steps in front of me.

"Don't touch the girl." he says.

He's the one surrendering but yet he thinks he still has the control.

"Pfft. You're the one being captured here. You listen to me. You should be lucky I don't put a fucking bullet in her pretty skull." The man says grabbing me by the arm and shaking me about.

Within a flash, the mans arm is snapped the other way and his elbow protrudes out his skin. The man shrieks in agony. Kylian still holds the mans arm in his hands.

"This wouldnt have happened if you just listened to me." He says quietly getting into the mans face.

"Release him!" Another says. Not even getting close to him

"I'm making an example. Listen when I say not to touch the girl."

"Kylian please! You're going to get yourself killed!"

"I didnt ask you to talk." he said barely letting me finish.

The blood from the man's arm eventually starts to travel down his arm. Kylian makes his way to his audience.

"Who wants to not listen next, huh?" I grab his forearm, attempting to keep him next to me.

He lays his hand on one mans shoulder but in doing so Kylians' upper chest is penetrated. A near miss for me but a fatal shot for him. He stutters backwards holding his chest.

"Kylian!?" I scream.

I hold onto him as his face demonstrates his pain. I look around for his killer and I see him...Illuminated by the light shining from the doorway. Igor.

"How...How could you! Kylian wanted to speak with you and instead you spill his blood!"

"Silence bitch, You think I didn't know of your plan? To raid our residence? Foolishness. He got what was coming to him! You're just a hamster in his game too."