1

Tae was a 17 year old girl who lived with her mother. She had no siblings but she sure did feel like she had brothers.

Her closest friends were 4 dudes she met while at school.

There was Tim, the dad of the group. Of course he wasn't their actual dad but he was the oldest and most mature.

Next there was Ja'Quan, or Q if you will. He was the only one out of the group that Tae had a crush on even though he wasn't the only one that had a crush on her. He was the second oldest and loved picking with Tae.

Then you have Derran. He was the childish one of the group. Playing and joking around all day everyday. The others got sick of it at times but put up with it because they loved him.

Lastly, Dee. Dee was a ladies man. He had almost every chick in school swooning over him. Dee wasn't all that in Tae's eyes, she never understood what the hype was about.

"Ok mom I'm off to school." Tae Grabbed her bag from by the front door. It was going on the last few weeks of school and she couldn't be happier.

"Bye little girl. You better be good, I don't want that school calling me saying you whooped somebody else's ass." Tae's mom watched as she hurriedly got prepared to leave.

"Chill ma. Imma be good." Tae assured her mom before walking out the door.

Dee was outside waiting to pick her up for school. This was a routine for them. Dee would show up to pick her up for school then once the day was over, drop her back off.

"You ready?" Dee looked over as Tae hopped in the passenger seat.

"Yea I'm ready."

"Wassup." Dee dapped up their friend Derran. "Wassup with you Tae." Derran hugged her.

She told him she ain't been up to nothing since she got suspended and that she was just ready for this school year to end so she could party all summer.

"Yo mama ain't letting you party all summer, shut up." Derran smacked the back of her head in a playful manner. This made Dee laugh.

"Ight now it ain't that fu-"

"Dee who the fuck is this?" A blonde headed girl questioned as she walked over to them.

"Calm down baby this my sis Tae. I told you about her before." He face palmed himself.

"Doesn't look like a sister to me." The girl looked Tae up and down causing Tae to mug her.

"Dee you better get this ghetto bitch before I show her what real ghetto is." Tae started taking off her earrings, ready to fight.

Dee told his girl to calm down. She didn't listen at first but after convincing her, she did. "Tae Imma catch up with you later. Let's go Bri." He wrapped his arm over Bri's shoulder as they walked away.

"Mama where you at?!" The school day was over, Tae was now at home. "Mama!" She entered the kitchen seeing her mother smoking a cigarette at the table.

"Can Q and them come over?" She grabbed a box of cereal off the fridge, eating it dry.

"Sure, but y'all bet not urk my nerves, I got work in the morning." Her mother got up from the table, going into her room, shutting the door behind her.

Tae called the boys up telling them her mom said it was ok for them to slide.

"Hell nah! Mutha fucka you cheating." Dee yelled as he landed on one of Tim's properties.

"It's just the game." Tim laughed.

They were playing monopoly. Dee was almost bankrupt, Tim had the most properties, Tae was bankrupt, and Ja'Quan just didn't want to play.

"You're so lame. Come play with us." Tae badgered him.

"Nope. Besides y'all niggas already started anyways." He shrugged.

"Man you wasn't gone play no way." Derran smacked his lips, waving off Q.

They played monopoly for another hour until Tim whooped everyone's ass in it and they decided to get high.

"Pass the blunt. You hogging it." Tim said as he reached his arm out, waiting for the blunt to get passed to him.

"Man I'm faded as fuck." Ja'Quan laughed.

Dee was already passed out after the first 3 blunts. And Tae was on her way to being passed out too.

"Where all the snacks go?" Tim looked around for some chips, or candy, or something.

"Not even gone lie...." Derran looked at Tim trying not to laugh. "I ate them bitches." Tim threw the empty chip bag at him before rolling over on the floor and falling asleep.

With nothing else to do, Derran did as well. Now it was just Ja'Quan and Tae.

"Tae. Ayo Tae." Ja'Quan threw a chip that was on the floor at her.

"What you want." She groaned. He told her to come in her bathroom with him. Without thinking about why he wanted her to go, she went.

"What Q?" She stood there, eyes redder than the blood moon.

"Come here." He pulled her closer.

"Ja'Quan stop playing what you want?" She pushed him. He was blowing her whole high right now.

"I just wanted a kiss." He bit his lip.

She didn't comprehend what he was saying at first. "Huh?" She squinted.

"A kiss!" He shouted. I don't think he realized how loud he was being because I'm sure the neighbors could hear, if they were even awake.

"A kiss? For what?" She asked.

"Man Come here." Ja'Quan pulled her in by her waist, kissing her, knowing she wouldn't remember it in the morning.

"The fuck was that for?" She broke away from the kiss to ask. He told her he'd been wanting to do that since forever.

"Well I hope you enjoyed it because that is never happening again." She giggled, walking out of the bathroom.

If only that were true.