13

Dee was the first of the boys to respond to Tae text when she asked could she stay with one of them for a while so she began gathering her things by the door.

"Yo Ma, why yo shit by the door?" Q asked when he saw the packed bags by his front door. Tae told him she was leaving. She explained that she felt like an unwanted burden and didn't wanna ruin the vibes they had so she was going to stay with Dee for a while. It didn't go as smoothly as she thought it would though.

The first day that Tae stayed with Dee was fun. They stayed up all night eating snacks, watching movies, and talking shit about people. It was a fun distraction.

Day 2 Tae ignored all of Jaquan's calls and messages causing him to pull up to Dees house asking for her. Dee told him she wasn't there at the moment and to maybe come back later. So he left but never came back that day.

The third day both Q and Tae's mom pulled up trynna convince her to go home with one of them. The truth was, they both missed her. She had them both blocked so they couldn't text her. Tae wasn't about to stress herself or her baby over these people.

The next few days were good until she reached day seven. She couldn't stay with Dee any longer. He was messy, talked too much, and he always left the tv on when he went to sleep.

"Dee I can't stay here." She confessed. He asked her why and she explained her reasons.

"I just can't. You're messy as fuck and don't know how to shut up. I love you to death but I could never live with you again." She laughed.

"So you going back with Jay huh?" He questioned. She nodded.

"Ugh let me go get the keys." He sighed.

Tae texted Q letting him know she was on her way back to his house. Ja'quan let her know that Cam had been in an accident and was at the hospital. She felt bad but at least she didn't have to deal with seeing the two of them together.

"I knew you was gone come back." He tried to hug Tae but she dodged it. "Cam not gone be home for another week or so." Ja'quan said, grabbing Tae's things out Dees car.

"Ok?" Tae mugged. She didn't know what he was telling her that did because she wasn't fucking him if that's what he wanted.

A week had gone by already. Q was at work so Tae was all alone in his house. She watched a couple movies until she got bored and started looking around the house for something to do.

"I haven't seen this room before." Tae said, walking up to a slightly open door. Walking in she seen the whole room was painted blue. There were little elephants in the walls, a changing table, and a couple of other things needed for a baby's nursery.

"I guess she was having boys too." She closed the door then went back down stairs.

Tae cooked food for when Ja'quan got back home which was in another hour or so. It took him a little longer than she thought because he had went to pick up Cam.

"Something smells good." Cam sniffed the air as she walked in the house.

"Yea I'm just about done cooking." Tae said before taste testing her food.

"Q I got a question." She handed him his plate. "I was upstairs earlier and saw a nursery."

"Yea that was for the babies but you know." Ja'quan looked down.

"Oh....ok."

"What did you do all day?" Q asked Tae. She wasn't even in the mood to talk anymore. She just felt sick.

"No-nothing." Tae said while trying not to throw up.

"You good?" Ja'quan asked. Tae told him she was fine, she just needed a minute and ran into the bathroom.

Once Tae was finished throwing up, she ran herself a hot bath and waited on the floor trying not to cry. "I need to stop stressing myself." She took a deep breath in then blew out.

"Ayo Tae!" Ja'quan banged on the door. "You good? You need anything?" He stood by the door waiting for a response. He heard Tae throwing up again so he opened the door seeing her in tears next to the toilet and tub.

"Go. I'm fine." She lied.

"No you not. What is you crying for?" He sat in the floor next to her.

"Man I said go. I'm good, don't worry bout me you need to go worry bout Cams ass." Tae wiped her tears.

"Here you go." Ja'quan sighed.

"Yea here I go." She mocked him.

Ja'quan told Tae she had no rights to be mad at him. They weren't together and she needed to respect that.

"You right I ain't got no rights to be mad. I'm just hormonal right now." She laughed, still wiping the tears that kept coming. "I'm just being dramatic. I'll get over it soon but in the mean time I'm gonna go take my bags upstairs." Tae got off the floor, turning off the water then went to get her stuff that had been in the living room since she got back.

"You need help?" Ja'quan asked. She told him no she could get her own things and he should probably go check up on Cam.