The Walk

-N's perspective-

I was kinda surprised that Uzi wanted to walk out in the snow with me. For what reason? "N," Uzi says looking down at her black boots. I avert my eyes to face Uzi. "Thanks for uhm you know-" Uzi looks up at me with a nervous expression "-saving me and helping me and all that.." I look at Uzi memorized by her. "Of course Uzi, that's what friends are for!" I chuckle.

-Uzi's perspective-

Ugh is he really friend zoning me now?! "Uhm yeah," I look away from him sheepishly so that he doesn't see me blushing. "You know N," I continued"My dad tried to lie to me when I asked what happened. He tried blaming you but I had enough common sense to know he was lying. I can't believe my dad is so shitty that he'll lie about you!" I kicked a disembodied arm that was laying on the sheet of snow

-N's perspective-

I can't believe Mr.Uzi has tried to lie to his own daughter just to separate her from me and V. I thought he was going to be working on himself but he doesn't care about the disassembly drones even if they're his daughter's best friends. "Oh?" I replied "Well I'm sure he'll warm up to me and V!" I really hope he does, I know the whole genocide robot isn't a good reputation to have around worker drones "He's just a terrible dad and a terrible person in general!" Uzi yelled. She grabbed my hand "Please don't let him make you leave..." Our were hands locking into each other. I blushed, "You already know I won't do that Uzi," I reassured her. We walked together gripping each other's hands.

So yeah that's it :D I hope you guys enjoyed this little side-story fanfic I made!