Chapter 40

Hey guys 💕
How are you all doing
Thanks for all your responses
Do comment and vote
Do follow me

Next chapter will be the last.

So let's start 😊
Do inline comments
Silent readers do vote

___________________________________________

Vansh gain conscious once he was shifted in the ward. His head was still spinning due to the hard hit. He tried to open his eyes even though it wasn't that easy, yet he was able too. He looks around and was little shocked to find his family. He didn't expect them to be here. They already cut all the ties with him since years but today their presence surprised him. He saw Siya walking to him and he gains some courage and seat on the bed leaning behind the pillows.

Siya (Seating on the edge of the bed): "Bhai.." Her tones were weak. She caresses his cheek only to let Vansh's eyes moist.

He doesn't have any words to exchange henceforth. He hugged Siya tightly resting on her shoulder. He was just controlling himself so none of his tear will drop at the critical moment.

Siya: "Say something.. Don't you wish to talk to me bhai..?" They pulled back while their eyes were still looking into each other.

Vansh: "I'm sorry Siyu.. I shouldn't leave my own life and family behind.. I don't know from where I should start now.. Everything seem messed up.. My decision was wrong and its getting difficult for me to rotate every mistakes I have done.."

Siya: "Bas hogaya bhai.. Its enough of this life.. You didn't achieve anything instant of losing. I will take you back home and this time I won't listen to any of your words and don't show me your stubbornness again..." he remains numb. He didn't said anything and prefer staying quiet as he didn't want to comment.

His eyes scanned through his family member. One by one came forward and started to talk to him. They were reacting as they already forget what he did..? His one decision of embracing criminal world shattered them before but today they are putting everything aside.

He could see someone is missing among them. His eyes keep looking here and there to find her but he didn't get the glimpse of her.

Vansh: "Riddhima Kaha hai..? (Where is Riddhima..?)" Siya too look around as she thought Riddhima was here. She is getting some vibes that Riddhima might be someone really special to her brother and they do share a legal relationship.

Aryan: "Bhai, I guess she is outside.. She was looking depress when you was bought here. Angre is trying to convince her.."

Vansh: "I want to meet her.." He said hurriedly..

Aryan: "Bhai, you are not allowed to wake up.. Your health didn't permitted it.."

Vansh: "She comes first to me not my health.." He removed the blanket from his body and started to walk out wearing the slipper. He was still under the medicine dosage. His steps weren't matching as his knees were still weak. Aryan hold him hurriedly to stop him.

Aryan: "Bhai.. Please don't pressure yourself.." He waves Aryan hand slowly for even stopping him. Without giving any ear to anyone he keeps walking towards the corridor. Siya and the other family member could see the madness of Vansh for the girl name Riddhima.