6

Eloras POV

I sit at my vanity, putting some light blush on. Tonight I'm going to the fair with Cameron, Im so nervous.

I hear the doorbell ring and I perk my head up and run to my bedroom door. 

"Alan, I can't just answer it he has to wait a while!" I whine. "No, I'm busy!" He yells back as I hear the blender from the kitchen. What is he doing? "Ugh Benny will you please?!" I yell from my bedroom. 

Benny opens the door and Cameron walks in. "What's up man?" Cameron smiles. "She's not ready yet." I hear Benny says as he walks back into the kitchen.  

I walk downstairs while Cameron looks up at me from the bottom of the stairs. 

"Doll face." He smiles as I reach the bottom of the stairs and he takes my hand. "Hi Cameron." I blush. 

Im so happy my dad was out when Cameron was picking me up. 

"El, get in here." I hear Alan yell. I roll my eyes and make my way into the kitchen with Cameron following behind me.

"Be back by 11 or dad will kill me, and no funny business." He says raising his eyebrows at Cameron. "Yeah, whatever. You always have to ruin everything." I groan grabbing Camerons arm and rushing to the front door.

-

Bennys POV

"You're not letting her go out like that, are you?" I ask Yeah-Yeah as his sister walks out the front door with that jerk Cameron. "What? You think we should go?" Yeah-Yeah smirks at the idea. "Ill call the guys."

-

Eloras POV

Cameron and I have been at the fair for around 30 minutes now. I think I really like him, he's really sweet. We sit down at a table together and talked. 

"I really like you Elora, your really cool." Cameron smiles. "Thank you Cameron I real-" I pause. 

"What the fuck is my brother doing here?" I say standing up to see him and all his little friends. "Im so sorry ill be right back Cameron."

I walk up to Alan who is standing with Benny. "What do you think your doing?" I ask in frustration. "What are you talking about?" He acts dumb. He knows exactly what he's doing and so does his stupid friend. 

"Can't you just leave? You have to ruin everything. You and your stupid friends!" I tell him. "Sorry no can do, Kenny and Lizzy dragged us here." He says pointing to Lizzy and Kenny who sat on a bench together giggling. "Whatever just stay out of my way, both of you." I walk away

"Sorry, uh you wanna go somewhere else, away from them." I say grabbing his hand. "Yeah sure, lets go." He smiles at me. 

We walk past Alan and Benny on the way out. "Later El!" Alan says sarcastically as Benny laughs. "Ignore them." I tell Cameron. 

-

Cameron and I decide to go get ice cream. We sit down in a booth with our strawberry ice cream. "Im sorry about my brother, he's an idiot." I say, embarrassed. "Don't worry about it, I get it." He laughs.