Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING EXCEPT MY OC/S AND THE PLOT LINE

June 12th 2001

Emily Ginger Rodgers a 21 year old cafe working was walking down an alleyway  when someone grabbed her from behind her scream was muffled as she flailed her legs in an attempt to injure him. She gets knocked unconscious she wakes up on a warehouse floor next to a child no more than 12 she's surprised and slightly concerned when two men walk in and grab her and the child "hey" she said trying to fight out of their grip when she was shoved into a warehouse being held by one of the men and the child was held by the other man "Hawkeye, Black Widow you now have a choice, child or woman" said the man holding Emily.

Emily looked at the man she saw a gun and then looked at the red head who also had a gun, Emily noticed the man grab his gun she noticed him preparing it as if to shoot, Emily locked eyes with the man who gave her a slight nod, as he shot the gun Emily ducked and pulled the child down with her.

After everything was sorted Emily made sure the child was Ok and took her home Emily herself checked to see if her passport was still valid it was she then grabbed it and booked a plane ticket to Australia and applied for permanent residence which she received, packing everything and renting her house out she left for the airport.

Emily got on the plane ready to start her new life not know she'd become famous.