𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 - 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬*

*excuse the mistakes, enjoy*

"They say money can't buy love
They say money can't buy love
They never seem to listen
I'm all ears"

"They say money can't buy loveThey say money can't buy love They never seem to listen I'm all ears"

Angel sat in the passenger seat while Nasir drove her home, she's been completely quiet. She's heard of girls being in a sugar daddy situation and it was never sounded good to her, she didn't mind the lifestyle the good part about it but one of the girls at the club had one and she ended up getting abused and Angel didn't want any parts of that.

"You just gon sit there and say nun?" He said looking at her , she looked at him then back out the window rolling her eyes

"Nasir I'm not a hoe or a prostitute . I asked you if you wanted to fuck me you said no I don't wanna be paid for sex that's not something I want it's gonna make me feel like I'm selling pussy . " she expressed and he nodded he liked that she voiced her opinion , he pulled up to her condo and parked the car turning his attention towards her.

"I'm not paying you for sex, I'm taking care of you in return if you taking care of me. You spend time with me you talk to me it ain't always gotta be sex beautiful " he got out the car walking around to her side , he opened the door for her and she huffed grabbing her stuff getting out the car, she walked past him going into her condo.

"I'm not saying I don't wanna fuck you, because I do. I'm a grown man beautiful I don't need to sugar code shit. All you need to do is think about it Ight?" He lifted her chin with his thumb and she nodded

"Okay" she whispered she was very intimidated by him standing over her, he reached his hand down her side rubbing it

"I can show you a lot beautiful you just gotta let me" he whispered in her ear kissing the side of her face, she looked down at her feet nervously, he took his finger bringing her face up towards him

"Come lock this door behind me" he pulled away making her bit down on her bottom lip, she followed behind him towards the door leaning on it

"Bye Nasir" she spoke softly making him lick his lips, he looked down at her, he bent down placing a soft peck on her lips

"Goodbye Angelina " he winked and walked off, she walked him walk out then shut her door with a smile on her face.

"Oh you a sucker bitch" she whispered to herself locking the door , she walked into her room seeing Bentley sleeping.

"I could be cuddle up with a man but Bentley you will do" she talked to Bentley who ignored her, she stripped out of her clothes putting on a shirt and crawled in the bed she couldn't wait till tomorrow so she could call her best friend.